Ref's Electoral Projection 11/02/16: Trump 279, Clinton 259 (Analyzing 84 polls from last two week)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
More bad news for the Queen of Sleeze!!!!!

Political Ref ^ | 11/02/16
Ref's Electoral Projection as of 11/2/16 - Analyzing 84 polls in 10 states from the last two weeks I assume Trump will win Maine-2 and all five Nebraska electoral votes Polls Only - Clinton 293, Trump 245 Sample Bias - Clinton 272, Trump 266 Sample Bias + Shy Trump Voter Bias - Clinton 272, Trump 266 REF'S PROJECTION: Sample Bias + Shy Trump Voter Bias + Late breaking voters (FBI + incumbency rule) - Clinton 259, Trump 279 FBI refers to the reopening of the investigation and the impact of it. Incumbency rule - normally if incumbents are.

Much more at link!!!

They have him winning New Hampshire, Maine, and Colorado.

That is how you they are a bunch of cooks.

It's probably a point or two less than that, kiwi. I know RCP is about two points lower.

He'll win one in Maine. New Hampshire will go red and in Colorado, the opposition to Colorado care will bring the right out in droves, and Trump wins a narrow victory there.

The networks continue to roll out all these pundits with their predictions and I seldom see them interviewing the common man-on-the-street types to see what they're thinking - and doing.

He'll win one in Maine. New Hampshire will go red and in Colorado, the opposition to Colorado care will bring the right out in droves, and Trump wins a narrow victory there.
ME and NH will remain blue, of course; but CO may be the state that decides the race, yes, Pop23.

Shy Trump voters lol? Bias ply tire poll Lol..what?? That's funny dude, thanks for the laughs! [emoji23]
7ab0bf4aebd0fa8fd0cf802931142e38.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Oh, I get it now. Start out with what the polls say, and then add what your fantasies are, and then add just a little more for the hell of it, and it shows Trump winning. What happens when reality kicks in?

Trump is not winning. But he does have a path if NC and FL and OH go red, so he can get to the Great Basin and CO and NM.

Forum List

Back