Refresh our memory...What exactly has the Dem Party done for minorities over the last 50 years?

Other than promise to force minorities down whiteys throat what have they done that's actually measurable?
They did give the blacks a month of honor, of course it also is the shorted month February, but the idiots blacks dont realize that Gays get more days in their month of honor than the lowly blacks. Another slap in the face to blacks by the liberals, and the blacks just are too stupid to realize it.

Other than promise to force minorities down whiteys throat what have they done that's actually measurable?
Show a link so we all know this isn't just another one of your racist posts.

You need a link to my question?
I don't think you posted in the question/answer forum. It needs a link.

A thread framed as a political question doesn't belong in a political forum?
Are you that desperate?
The question have you that stumped?

Show a link so we all know this isn't just another one of your racist posts.

You need a link to my question?
I don't think you posted in the question/answer forum. It needs a link.

A thread framed as a political question doesn't belong in a political forum?
Are you that desperate?
The question have you that stumped?
Here is a link that works, if its not to late to edit the OP

Probably a little bit less than what the Republican party did for blacks in the past 50 years (1970 - 2020).

I could list all of the policies Republicans enacted just for blacks since 1970, but it would be just far too many to list.....

I am sure you can do it tho…...

Probably a little bit less than what the Republican party did for blacks in the past 50 years (1970 - 2020).

I could list all of the policies Republicans enacted just for blacks since 1970, but it would be just far too many to list.....

I am sure you can do it tho…...
Why would/should a party create policy for 13% of the population and based on skin color alone?

TO MY WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS:

The first thing you have to understand is that racism is in every part of society. It’s in the law, it’s economic, it’s person-to-person. It’s basically at every level.⁠

The second thing you have to understand is that society made it that way from years and years and years of systematic oppression.⁠

These issues are so, so ingrained. ⁠

That’s why white people have to realize, it’s not just about your “heart” or your individual mindset. Like how some people say, “I don’t have a racist bone in my body.” ⁠

Well, the system does, and you can’t see it because it benefits you.⁠

The best analogy I’ve heard that explains white privilege is that it’s like an invisible backpack that every white person wears. If you’re white and you’re ever in a situation where you might need help, you can take that backpack off, open it up, and pull out all sorts of shit. ⁠

Get Out of Jail Free card. ⁠

Job opportunities. ⁠

Health benefits.⁠

Housing loans.⁠

Don’t get me wrong. Black people can get those things, too, but it’s a lot harder

The Civil Rights Act
The Voting Rights Act
The Fair Housing Act
Equal Rights Amendment
MedicAid
Social Security

Those are the big things, off the top of my head.
Eliminate the Federal Reserve! Eliminate the 17th Amendment! Reconsider the 19th Amendment! Reconsider the Federal Income Tax! Those things you typed may be important. But used in the confines of sense, our nation would be stronger.

They showed their solidarity with slave traders.....oh wait.

1592190787679.png

well

we just had a black president!

blacks and women and GAYS are now running for president

and today, even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman for president....

interracial relationships USE to be a big deal to conservatives but today nobody cares

blacks are women and gays are in powerful and important positions in politics, the military, business, entertainment

I'd say THAT is PROGRESS of 50 or 60 years ago.

well

we just had a black president!

blacks and women and GAYS are now running for president

and today, even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman for president....

interracial relationships USE to be a big deal to conservatives but today nobody cares

blacks are women and gays are in powerful and important positions in politics, the military, business, entertainment

I'd say THAT is PROGRESS of 50 or 60 years ago.

So True!

I agree! with me!

Forum List

Back