Reform must protect nation's civil liberties

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Reform must protect nation's civil liberties
Full story: Reno Gazette-Journal
I am so incensed by the new Arizona immigration law. Yes, something must be done about immigration reform.
Reform must protect nation's civil liberties | rgj.com | The Reno Gazette-Journal

You are incensed by the new Arizona immigration law? Unbelievable. I am incensed by the ineffectiveness of our government to enforce immigration laws they make and allowing 30 people to enter this country illegally, produce 5 million anchor babies that burden the education, healthcare and welfare system, bankrupting state after state, taking jobs and lower wages and the way of life for me and mine. No, I am not incensed, I am thoroughly p****d and if you are not, you must be an illegal alien or just plain stupid.

We do not need immigration reform, amnesty, we need enforcement like yesterday. I am proud of Arizona and proud that Arizona leaders are finally leading when no others will. I hope to see more following Ariz. and maybe these criminals will get the message and leave taking their anchor babies with them.

We are no longer into nation building were we need immigrants, we are into nation survival and we are losing. we will soon be another third world country with all the third world problems. Mexico with it's resources is more than capable of taking care of it's own. but why should they, when we do it for them.

You want to know why I am angry? My family have been living with illegal immigration for 70 years in Pinal country Arizona. And you have to live this nightmare to understand why Arizona had to take action. There was no other choice and immigration reform, amnesty, is not an option for the people of Arizona.

You, Obama and Holder: read the damn bill before you start making senseless accusations like this; "Everyone's civil liberties are affected: Arizona law enforcement can stop anyone and probably find a reason to do so" What's the problem, if you are legal, you should have identifications and to get those identifications you need to produce a birth certificate. If you do not have them, you must be an illegal aliens and your A** is history. I don’t have a problem being stopped on my way to the candy store and asked for my papers by people who are trying to do their jobs of protecting me and mine.

What about my civil liberties, encroached on by illegal alien invaders?

They just want American taxpayers to pay for and not play the poor me crowd's civil liberties game.

When and if there is immigration reform, it will ONLY take care of those 20M already here - it will do nothing to stop the flow into our country!!! SECURE THE BORDERS NOW!!!!

Forum List

Back