Referring to Trump as being "Orange" shows the left's racism

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Anyone else see how racist liberals are without even knowing it? Every other anti-Trump post refers to him as the "orange-this" and the "orange-that".

Orange must be the new black or something.

Anyone else see how racist liberals are without even knowing it? Every other anti-Trump post refers to him as the "orange-this" and the "orange-that".

His obsession with physical appearance, including whatever fake tanning lotion he uses, highlight his shallow value set.

There are only four orange Americans. Trump Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets. Quit whining you big baby.

His obsession with physical appearance, including whatever fake tanning lotion he uses, highlight his shallow value set.
. Yeah, yeah, and if a white woman was to show shock over a hair style of a black women, she would be burned at the stake of racism, and branded a racist for her opinion.

. Yeah, yeah, and if a white woman was to show shock over a hair style of a black women, she would be burned at the stake of racism, and branded a racist for her opinion.

I didn't know you were so obsessed with women's hair. Are you a hairdresser?

Another gay slur? I love it! :banana:

Another gay slur? I love it! :banana:

You're the one so concerned with hairstyles.

. You got something adult to add to the conversation or are you just gonna show your true age of 3 ?? It's amazing how childish and petulant the left is, and then they are actually taken serious in this country ?? Sad situation.

These are the dumbest mother fuckers in the world. They parrot everything Colbert says.

Really??

I heard somewhere today that Colbert said everyone should go play on the freeway at 3:00 AM tomorrow morning.
Stop trying to get Pete to buy a blowjob from you at 3 AM, you whore

Ooooh, a gay slur? Add homophobic the list. Nice. :banana:

You idiots are too easy.
"Play on the freeway at 3 am?" That's definitely code for a homophobe to get a gay blowjob. Step out of the closet already JGalt.

Right, so now anyone who takes pride in how they look, even if on the world stage, has shallow values.

And if Trump took no pride in his looks he would he labeled shallow.

Last edited:

. You got something adult to add to the conversation or are you just gonna show your true age of 3 ?? It's amazing how childish and petulant the left is, and then they are actually taken serious in this country ?? Sad situation.

Your only purpose here is to entertain me. Say something else stupid so I can laugh at you some more. Dance monkey.

I agree and I've stated it on here. They wouldn't apply the same "color scheme" to Obama because they are afraid they would be banished from the land. It's ok to say it against Trump though.

Sad.

Right, so now anyone who takes pride in how they look, even if on the world stage, has shallow values.

And if Trump took no pride in his looked, he would he labeled shallow.

Oh, he's shallow long before his hair is even considered.

There are only four orange Americans. Trump Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets. Quit whining you big baby.

Right.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 10.30.18 PM.png

Forum List

Back