Redskins changing their name

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
By some measure I get it now. See PROGS poison everything and OMG if Redskin is so offensive I guess we better deliver them from another melt-down. If it weren't for rewarding bad behavior it's sure as FUCK worth it to hear them just STFU. The NFL is PROG corrupted to begin with, why do you think interest in NFL and NBA are on the decline? You know, Lebron James tells us the USA is fucked up, white privileged yackity yack while he's formally bent-over for a train of Chinese. Tells me all I need to know about PROG-athletics.

Anyway, some Redskin replacement names are being considered. I like the shit out of "Hogs", though I suppose we'd be insulting fat chicks which is why it's in 3rd place. The majority likes "Redtails" WTF is a Redtail? come out and say it so we're sure it's not offensive yet. The majority thinks Budweiser is the best beer too, and Dementia I mean Biden is best-suited for the most powerful position in the world.

What other name replacements would be good for the conversion of Redskins? Perhaps the Washington Snowflakes, though the Washington Recoils has a ring to it. At least we're not singling out someone's skin. Since we're not supposed to distinguish skin color, how about the Black National Anthem before games? And WTF is a black national anthem anyway, I thought black citizens were American Citizens, but PROGS says they're below or above it and must be segregated.

Does any know WTF PROGS are doing anymore, because they sure don't.

Last edited:
By some measure I get it now. See PROGS poison everything and OMG if Redskin is so offensive I guess we better deliver them from another melt-down. If it weren't for rewarding bad behavior it's sure as FUCK worth it to hear them just STFU. The NFL is PROG corrupted to begin with, why do you think interest in NFL and NBA are on the decline? You know, Lebron James tells us the USA is fucked up, white privileged yackity yack while he's formally bent-over for a train of Chinese. Tells me all I need to know about PROG-athletics.

Anyway, some Redskin replacement names are being considered. I like the shit out of "Hogs", though I suppose we'd be insulting fat chicks which is why it's in 3rd place. The majority likes "Redtails" WTF is a Redtail? come out and say it so we're sure it's not offensive yet. The majority thinks Budweiser is the best beer too, and Dementia I mean Biden is best-suited for the most powerful position in the world.

What other name replacements would be good for the conversion of Redskins? Perhaps the Washington Snowflakes, though the Washington Recoils has a ring to it. At least we're not singling out someone's skin. Since we're not supposed to distinguish skin color, how about the Black National Anthem before games? And WTF is a black national anthem anyway, I thought black citizens were American Citizens, but PROGS says they're below or above it and must be segregated.

The Washington Virtue-Signalers?

or go with something abstract:

Washington White Privilege?

I became in favor of changing all these Indian based team names long ago. Ever since I first heard fans chanting along with that stupid tomahawk chop.
1594617700196.png
I could also do without the annoying Southern Cal tune they play during their football games.

The real dick weed in this whole renaming nonsense is the owner of FedEx, Fred Smith. He is a 20% owner of the Redskins and bought the naming rights to the Redskins stadium which is worth $200 million dollars. He threatened to pull that deal if Dan Snyder didn't change the name. Smith wants his own team, so he is using this as leverage to strong arm Snyder. That makes him one of the big boys. As usual all this hoopla has NOTHING to do with mending injustice.

"The Washington Capitulators."

You're a pussy bitch; but as a lifelong fan I hope that a new name changes the embarrassing culture of the last few decades.

National Felons League.
Couldn't care less if they changed their name to the Washington Pigskins.
Won't support these anti-Americans regardless.
National felons league is right,these NFL owners are criminals,the people on death row got nothing on them,they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in millions from it,if anybody thinks otherwise,your very naive.

It seems that you are not sure what everybody is doing. Sad that you are so easily confused. I'm sure they will come up with a suitable replacement name for the Redskins, even though there will still be some that are dissatisfied.

Not in to football, but I think redskins is kinda..tacky. How would players think of the name WhiteTrash, or Crackers but none were white?

Not in to football, but I think redskins is kinda..tacky. How would players think of the name WhiteTrash, or Crackers but none were white?

Interesting POV.

What difference does it matter what 'color' any team is?

I remember when the Boston Celtics was an all white Basketball team during the Larry Bird years.

If the Redskins are/were a predominant 'American Indian' team .........

blah

this is all so fk'd up

Folks seem to forget the Washington Bullets was changed to "Wizards" because Negroidish savages shot each other with bullets thus the Negroidish savages who allegedly built the pyramids (according to fake ass Afro Centric fake history) instead of mud huts they usually assembled and shit would not be stereotyped as savages who shoot each other every weekend. LOL

Forum List

Back