Redneck Music

Alan Jackson is a communist. Fuck him. I'm telling you as someone from Georgia that knows more than that lefty's good ol' boy persona. Wish Merle Haggard were still around.

And this:

Alan Jackson is a communist. Fuck him. I'm telling you as someone from Georgia that knows more than that lefty's good ol' boy persona. Wish Merle Haggard were still around.

And this:

Can I ask what awful activity it is that AJ is guilty of?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

And this:

Holly

It's legal to be a communist, but it isn't okay. If you never had to sacrifice for your country, you wouldn't understand.

And this:

Holly

It's legal to be a communist, but it isn't okay. If you never had to sacrifice for your country, you wouldn't understand.

Thank you for writing back to me, but my question remains unanswered. What in your opinion is it that puts a communist sticker on the head of country legend Alan Jackson?

Holly

And this:

Holly

Thank you for writing back to me, but my question remains unanswered. What in your opinion is it that puts a communist sticker on the head of country legend Alan Jackson?

Holly

He rejects the Bill of Rights. Next question.

And this:

Holly

Holly

I have it from a reputable source that what I saw a couple of months back was fake news on yahoo. I regret the error and will personally apologize to Alan Jackson.

And this:

Holly

Holly

I have it from a reputable source that what I saw a couple of months back was fake news on yahoo. I regret the error and will personally apologize to Alan Jackson.

I hope so, whatever it is that you ran across. As far as I am aware, AJ couldn't be anymore legit.

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back