Red Shoe Club???

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Has anyone heard of it? This morning was a first for me.

About 553,000,000 results (0.52 seconds)

Search Results
Image of red shoe club

Image of red shoe club

Image of red shoe club

Image of red shoe club

More images
What is the red Shoe club
Featured snippet from the web
Each pair of those red shoes are custom made by the same cobbler that makes shoes for the pope. Each pair of shoes is hand-tailored in Vatican City. Each pair of shoes is made by the skin of children who were consumed by the wearer. To be a member of the red shoe Club you have to rape murder and eat a child.Jan 14, 2020

So here is the truth about the red shoe Club. The kind of truth ...

People also ask

What red shoes symbolize?
Red shoes also function as complicated status symbols. ... Their many histories and meanings are what make red shoes so mesmerising. It's a colour that suggests lust, luck, passion and magic. It's a warning: here lies danger.Aug 13, 2019

The enduring power (and surprisingly dark symbolism) of red shoes ...

This guy likes his kiddie meals super-sized.

1597510549711.png

Oh look, tony podesta. The pedophile that has twisted pictures of kids wearing red shoes in his home..
Macaulay caulkin talked about this a few years ago. He basically said some rich pedo was wearing shoes made from heather o Rourke...

Its a Roman Catholic thing according to wiki. I suppose that fits in with the pedo theory when one considers all of it that had gone down.
His popeness.PNG

I also found this video that came out after the pedo baby eater theory came out and the ceo of this also has heavy Roman Catholic ties.

It's a Ronald MacDonald house charity thing. Once you or your company donates a certain amount you can wear the red shoes, like Ronald.

Calm down.

It's a Ronald MacDonald house charity thing. Once you or your company donates a certain amount you can wear the red shoes, like Ronald.

Calm down.
Except people have talked about this being real and the satanic tradition goes way back. But yea.

New Topics

Forum List

Back