Red Jen Psaki is annoyed that people keep asking her about Biden's border crisis

It's not like they're keeping kids in cages, right? LOL

2021-03-22T182749Z_1463296933_RC2DGM9JE5F0_RTRMADP_3_USA-IMMIGRATION.jpg

White House press secretary Jen Psaki expressed her frustration with people asking why President Joe Biden will not visit the Southern border in an interview she gave as the migrant crisis continues.

Psaki spoke about the crisis and the White House response to it in an interview with former President Barack Obama’s campaign manager David Axelrod.

She acknowledged the border was an “important issue” that the Biden White House was “focused on” but argued more Americans were concerned with the coronavirus pandemic.

“What percentage of the public is focused on the border?” she asked. “A much smaller percentage than who’s focused on the pandemic and the economy. So that may be maddening, but, you know, that’s what we try to do.”
Breitbart writes bad story about Biden admin…

Have you real fucking news?

I wonder if any capable people have estimated what the Democrats' disastrous border non-policy is going to cost American taxpayers.

Including housing, feeding, chasing and guarding of these countless illegals. To say nothing of the schooling and welfare checks they will surely get.

The Dems are worthless on immigration. And this, together with their "Give Everybody Everything" policies should guarantee that they'll be thrown out of office in upcoming elections.

And Camelface as a candidate? Hell, I wouldn't spit on her.
I've seen a thing similar to the debt clock on OAN that deals only with illegal aliens and the debt they are creating. Biden's border is the single biggest blunder ever made by ANY President in history.

I wonder if any capable people have estimated what the Democrats' disastrous border non-policy is going to cost American taxpayers.

Including housing, feeding, chasing and guarding of these countless illegals. To say nothing of the schooling and welfare checks they will surely get.

The Dems are worthless on immigration. And this, together with their "Give Everybody Everything" policies should guarantee that they'll be thrown out of office in upcoming elections.

I've seen a thing similar to the debt clock on OAN that deals only with illegal aliens and the debt they are creating. Biden's border is the single biggest blunder ever made by ANY President in history.
It's not a blunder when it works exactly as planned

White House press secretary Jen Psaki expressed her frustration with people asking why President Joe Biden will not visit the Southern border in an interview she gave as the migrant crisis continues.

Psaki spoke about the crisis and the White House response to it in an interview with former President Barack Obama’s campaign manager David Axelrod.

She acknowledged the border was an “important issue” that the Biden White House was “focused on” but argued more Americans were concerned with the coronavirus pandemic.

“What percentage of the public is focused on the border?” she asked. “A much smaller percentage than who’s focused on the pandemic and the economy. So that may be maddening, but, you know, that’s what we try to do.”
Keeping kids in cages, until they're sold to the highest bidder.

It's not a blunder when it works exactly as planned
Kinda like Pearl wasn't a blunder for Japan because it worked just like it was planned? Then again, maybe it really was a blunder in spite of its success..

People don’t ask her, it’s the same jerkoff from phax opinion.

Nothing to this thread.

Breitbart writes bad story about Biden admin…

Have you real fucking news?
Is that photo fake? Is the CBP lying when they say they caught 180,000 illegals last month?

Forum List

Back