RED HOT: Obama issues Executive Order banning AK47's

Surplus Gun Nuts - Part 1 - How To Build Your Own AK47

If you are buying an "AK47" in America...its probably not an "AK47". See the link. Most of it must be American parts, not Russian.

If you are making an "AK47"....you must use mostly American parts.

A true AK-47, which the ban addresses, is a 100% Russian weapon. Which, as I've linked, you cannot have.

God O Mighty. How can I know more about guns than the redneck right wingers?

Oh good Lord.

True "AK 47's" were already illegal. You have to have something like 80% American made parts of any "AK47".

99% of "AK47"s that you rednecks see in stores or even own....aren't "AK 47's". They are copy cats, from places like Poland or Romania. Called a WASR-10 sometimes. Basically guns that are identical to the Russian model. OR, hybrid guns with 20% Russian parts, and 80% American made parts...to make it legal. Its been that way for a long time, since the Cold War at least.

You right wing redneck gun nuts are so fucking dumb. You don't even know the facts about the very guns you own.

It's news to me if it's illegal, I have one hanging on my wall from 1951. It hasn't been fired in my lifetime, but it's cleaned regularly, and wouldn't take much work to get her to shoot.

Oh good Lord.

True "AK 47's" were already illegal. You have to have minimum 80% American made parts of any "AK47".

99% of "AK47"s that you rednecks see in stores or even own....aren't "AK 47's". They are copy cats, from places like Poland or Romania. Called a WASR-10 sometimes.

You right wing redneck gun nuts are so fucking dumb. You don't even know the facts about the very guns you own.

Something like 75% of all "AK-47s" in the world are actually knock-offs.

Yep. 99% of the thugs and rednecks who think they own an AK47....don't.

Oh good Lord.

True "AK 47's" were already illegal. You have to have something like 80% American made parts of any "AK47".

99% of "AK47"s that you rednecks see in stores or even own....aren't "AK 47's". They are copy cats, from places like Poland or Romania. Called a WASR-10 sometimes. Basically guns that are identical to the Russian model. OR, hybrid guns with 20% Russian parts, and 80% American made parts...to make it legal. Its been that way for a long time, since the Cold War at least.

It's news to me if it's illegal, I have one hanging on my wall from 1951. It hasn't been fired in my lifetime, but it's cleaned regularly, and wouldn't take much work to get her to shoot.

How did you get it? There is a VERY good chance that it is not a true "AK 47". Those are 100% Russian.

You may have a knock off, that is a few AK47 original parts, slapped onto a receiver and many other parts that are American made to make it legal.

99% of guns identified as "AK 47" in the US...aren't AK-47's. They are knock offs or copy cats.

Oh good Lord.

True "AK 47's" were already illegal. You have to have minimum 80% American made parts of any "AK47".

99% of "AK47"s that you rednecks see in stores or even own....aren't "AK 47's". They are copy cats, from places like Poland or Romania. Called a WASR-10 sometimes.

Something like 75% of all "AK-47s" in the world are actually knock-offs.

Yep. 99% of the thugs and rednecks who think they own an AK47....don't.

It depends on what you want to call an AK47. If you mean an assault rifle (and it is) capable of full auto fire then you're right. And there arent many of those around. If you mean a rifle based on Kalashnikov's design firing a 7.62x39 then you're wrong.

I have 2 AR's, an M-14, Ruger Mini-14, 4 shotguns etc. I don't need that Russian shit anyway although this will drive the price of the Saiga's up and I really want a Saiga that I can modify.

If we can still import these weapons that have been pinched at the receiver and don't work then we can still fix them. Not complicated.

Last edited:
RED HOT !!!! RW's are idiots !!

yet another pointless RW screw up thread.

Obama uses Executive Order to ban foreign AK47's in order to honor a UN treaty...

Obama exploited the conflict in Ukraine to target the importation of the popular AK line of firearms manufactured by Kalashnikov Concern in Izhmash, Russia. The unconstitutional ban includes the Saiga line of rifles and shotguns.

The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) attempted to soften the blow by stating the executive order does not outlaw Kalashnikov firearms legally purchased in the United States prior to the ban.

The OFAC, according to its website, "administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States.”

The criminalization of an entire line of foreign manufactured firearms is possible under “national emergency powers” and there is no appeal process.

“Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments,” according to the Treasury Department.

» Obama Attacks Second Amendment with Executive Order Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Negged for being the lying piece of sh*t that you are. :badgrin:

But, the original point I think was that RW'ers are pissed that Obama is...well, gonna follow the law which bans the import of those Russian weapons.

They've been bitching and whining about Obama picking which laws he wants to follow and enforce...and not. So...he's just following the law folks haha.

Where did the OP go?

Following his usual strategy, I imagine that he'll ignore every post in this thread proving his ridiculous OP wrong, and instead post videos from the movie Lincoln, put words in other poster's mouths, post smilies and "WOAH WOAH WOAH" a lot.

Or he'll ignore this thread entirely.

That's the problem with automatically reposting every article that Alex Jones has on his various websites - most of those stories are easily disproven nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back