Red flag bill

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
If these democrat backed red flag bill becomes law and a person has one taken out on them how long will they be confined to watch and see how they act?

If these democrat backed red flag bill becomes law and a person has one taken out on them how long will they be confined to watch and see how they act?
They rejected an amendment allowing police to target gangs with the law. Democrats did this.

They rejected an amendment allowing police to target gangs with the law. Democrats did this.
OK but that doesn't address my question
How many days does this bill allow for confinement for someone who was issued an extreme risk protection order?

How many days does this bill allow for confinement for someone who was issued an extreme risk protection order?
My understanding is all they do is take the guns or kill you. I don't know if they detain them, but i'm sure some examination is required.

My understanding is all they do is take the guns or kill you. I don't know if they detain them, but i'm sure some examination is required.
So it's just about the guns and not safety? They could take their vehicle and use it as a weapon? Take a bat and use it? or a sharpe object create a fire and burn down a house or two? So it's not about safety are you sure?

Here's one of the "progressives" examing the test results to see if you are crazy.

microscope.jpg

So it's just about the guns and not safety? They could take their vehicle and use it as a weapon? Take a bat and use it? or a sharpe object create a fire and burn down a house or two? So it's not about safety are you sure?
Of course it's just about guns. Police have already murdered over it.

It's not about safety just remember that antigunners.

Your ‘understanding’ is both wrong and ridiculous.

A judge issues a protective order during an ex parte procedure.

A hearing is later convened to allow the gunowner to demonstrate that his guns should be returned.

No guns are ‘confiscated,’ no one is ‘killed,’ and citizens are afforded comprehensive due process.

It's not about safety just remember that antigunners.
They don't care, many are colluding with the fascists or they are just stupid.

A hearing is later convened to allow the gunowner to demonstrate that his guns should be returned.

No guns are ‘confiscated,’ no one is ‘killed,’ and citizens are afforded comprehensive due process.
And you delusion is not real-world reality

ha ha, baby killer says no guns are confiscated, and then out of the other side of her mouth says a hearing is held to allow the gun owner to "demonstrate" why his guns should be returned.
But if you don't let them take your guns you are either wrestled down or killed. Already happened in some commie states.

Last edited:
They've murdered over loose cigarettes so no surprise if you're unwilling to give up your personal 2nd A right. theyll just kill you. Problem solved!

They've murdered over loose cigarettes so no surprise if you're unwilling to give up your personal 2nd A right. theyll just kill you. Problem solved!
Personally I don't think there should be a law that says you can't sell your cigarettes.

Red Flag Laws: Where the Bills Stand in Each State

Which bill is that?
Any of the extreme risk protection bills

Is this a federal bill that is being proposed?
Were you smoking crack last week?

Clearly you were high as a kite when you suggested constitutional rights are absolute then gave examples on how they are not….I see you’re still aching from being exposed as a fraud as well.

Forum List

Back