Red Dog, documentary (2020)

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Red Dog, documentary (2020)

This is a well done little movie about the lives of old friends who worked at a strip joint in OKC in the 70s and 80s. The main character is Kim who is funny and tough, but sweet. She seems like a combination of Ron White and Rosanne Barr. It is a true story about forgotten people who worked hard and lived hard and survived. You will like it.

kimkassenkjhkdjchak.jpg

We watched it today.
This is good.
Better than I expected. We skipped over this several times not even thinking of watching it till I saw your post. Glad I did.
It is well done. A great human interest story, it isn't about the stripping... you will see a couple photos of them, but it isn't about "the stripping experience". It is a story about what once was, a bit of a dark side of 1970s anything goes America and few people who were living it.
I was born in 1965, but by 18 (1983) things were still pretty wild then. I was going into bars and joints like these easily...even though in Indiana the drinking age is 21. It wasn't enforced.
I give it a full 4 stars out of 5.

Sounds like a good one . Where is it being shown? I was a teen during the 70s and had the same experience . I could go preety much anywhere and in anywhere with no problem.

Sounds like a good one . Where is it being shown? I was a teen during the 70s and had the same experience . I could go preety much anywhere and in anywhere with no problem.
you could probably find it online

It was good and bad.
A park in my town has a large circular drive around a picnic area, not a lot of people go around it. We were transfering beer from one kids car into a cooler in the back of mine. A total of 2 cases of beer. I remember it was my Ford Fairlane which means I was only 16. Somehow we didn't see a cop pull around and he caught us red handed. He asked what were our plans and we told him we are having a camp out in the woods nearby. He said I better not see either of these cars out tonight and just stay in the woods.
And drove off.
That scene would most certainly not happen today

Forum List

Back