Record warm temperatures all over Oregon

64 F here in Portland, Oregon today. 68 in The Dallas. Now if I were one of the fruitloop deniers on this board, I would be claiming the whole world was exceptionally warm. LOL
Do you have some point you are trying to make?

SO WHAT? :dunno:

So you have a record.

And?

64 F here in Portland, Oregon today. 68 in The Dallas. Now if I were one of the fruitloop deniers on this board, I would be claiming the whole world was exceptionally warm. LOL
I would think something was wrong if the temps were in the 90s......but 64?
Sorry, but I think you've been sniffing your own farts too much.

No matter how hot it might get, any Oregonian would stand up and cheer as long as it's not raining...
I remember talking to a guy who was new to the southeastern states and he was from the Spokane area. He was absolutely amazed that there was "warm" rain. He'd only ever experienced chilly precip even in summer.

Lol..... Global Smarming...... Hahaha
5wbdjl.jpg

I remember talking to a guy who was new to the southeastern states and he was from the Spokane area. He was absolutely amazed that there was "warm" rain. He'd only ever experienced chilly precip even in summer.
Born and raised in South Dakota, moved to Washington State, and I always missed the warm rain. Back in SoDak now and eager for my first warm summer downpour!

Forum List

Back