What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record warm temperatures all over Oregon

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Take it easy on Old Rocks he's still processing that previous interglacials were warmer with lower CO2.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
64 F here in Portland, Oregon today. 68 in The Dallas. Now if I were one of the fruitloop deniers on this board, I would be claiming the whole world was exceptionally warm. LOL
Here in Kansas too.

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Reaction score
According to the NWS, high temperature was 63ºF at Portland International ... and that only tied a record set in 2015 ... the previous record was 62ºF set on Dec 21st, 1940 ... at the beginning of our most recent period of global cooling ... that's not a coincidence ...

The OP doesn't know how to get this information ... we need to forgive him his ignorance ... what's unforgivable is, as Portland resident, he should know that upper 50's and lower 60's are common in December ... about an every other year event ... 50% probability that it should happen in 2021 ...

The exact same meteorological conditions in Dec 2071 will produce a high temperature of 65ºF ... but only if carbon dioxide is magically able to raise temperatures that much ... that's the assumption the IPCC makes with their reports ... they have to make that assumption or they'd have no reason to exist ... evidence is mounting, and it's beginning to look like the climate isn't as sensitive to carbon dioxide as some think ...

For this we deprive the poorest 20% of us basic refrigeration? ... that's fucking cruel ... only total bastards want little children to suffer ...

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
64 F here in Portland, Oregon today. 68 in The Dallas. Now if I were one of the fruitloop deniers on this board, I would be claiming the whole world was exceptionally warm. LOL
It's the warmest in Oregan in how many years?

What temperature was it in Oregon about 243 million years ago when co2 was approx 2,400ppm, global temp was on average 4c higher than today and dinosaurs flourished before that pesky meteorite came along?

You utter fruit loop.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was -10 here in Eugene around 5 years ago or so in December.

I am amazed that this did not usher in a new ice age.

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lets see where these guys are in a couple of weeks when the entire nation is wearing nut sack warmers just to go out and get the mail. :abgg2q.jpg:

Seen it in this forum for 10 years..........these assholes disappear for several months starting around now.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List