Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europe has lots of arms, apparently you are unfamiliar with the attacks in Paris a few years ago.

Point was, it was a few years ago.

We have mass shooting so often we can't even keep track. I guess that's one thing that Trump Plague has managed, it's kept anyone from doing a mass shooting because everyone's stuck at home.

Yes.....the Mexican authorities, who are owned and controlled by the drug cartels say something else.....you really are a doofus.

You go on with the NRA Spooge, buddy..

But all these guns they recover, started life in American Gun Stores...

And were stolen by criminals who are constantly released by democrat party judges and prosecutors........

And which article was from the NRA, you fucking moron?
One of my co-workers had a 9mm stolen from his truck last week. I told him his vehicle wasn't a holster or a gun safe.
Since we're about 4 hours from the border, it may very well end up down there in a few weeks or months, if it ain't there already.

One of my co-workers had a 9mm stolen from his truck last week. I told him his vehicle wasn't a holster or a gun safe.
Since we're about 4 hours from the border, it may very well end up down there in a few weeks or months, if it ain't there already.

If Biden gets elected, next time they will be going to his house to steal his guns because of our open border policy.

Yes....it was a great strategic move on the part of the democrats to activate gun owners this election cycle.....it worked so well in the 1990's when clinton passed the Assault Weapon ban, that the democrats lost control of the House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years............obama was smart enough to just appoint anti-gun judges to do his dirty work.....but like he said of biden, never doubt biden's ability to fuck things up....

Biden has it right there on his website. He plans on getting rid of liability protection for firearm sellers and manufacturers. That means any lib city or individual would be able to sue sellers and manufacturers right out of business, including lowlifes that get shot by the police.

I read that cover to cover 20 years ago when I was laid up with a broken leg after a bad Airborne op.
Lent it out to a couple people and had to literally threaten to beat the shit out of them to get it back, lol.

Won't loan mine out, read it here or buy your own. Some things NEVER come back, books, DVD's, tools.... I got sick of repossessing everything which was the only way. last 45 years I have followed the premise "neither a lender nor a borrower be"

I read that cover to cover 20 years ago when I was laid up with a broken leg after a bad Airborne op.
Lent it out to a couple people and had to literally threaten to beat the shit out of them to get it back, lol.

Won't loan mine out, read it here or buy your own. Some things NEVER come back, books, DVD's, tools.... I got sick of repossessing everything which was the only way. last 45 years I have followed the premise "neither a lender nor a borrower be"
Agreed. If someone in my tribe needs something, I just give it to them.

And btw, that was when the book was about $30...... now it's around $150 for a copy, if you can even find one.

Yes....it was a great strategic move on the part of the democrats to activate gun owners this election cycle.....it worked so well in the 1990's when clinton passed the Assault Weapon ban, that the democrats lost control of the House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years............obama was smart enough to just appoint anti-gun judges to do his dirty work.....but like he said of biden, never doubt biden's ability to fuck things up....

Biden has it right there on his website. He plans on getting rid of liability protection for firearm sellers and manufacturers. That means any lib city or individual would be able to sue sellers and manufacturers right out of business, including lowlifes that get shot by the police.

The cities particularly, but also a lot of Marxist non-profits financed by billionaires, would be able to force the gunsmiths out of business with legal fees even if they never win a case.

The cities particularly, but also a lot of Marxist non-profits financed by billionaires, would be able to force the gunsmiths out of business with legal fees even if they never win a case.

In most lawsuit cases, the expense is not in the settlement, the expense is in the defense. However Creepy Joe is one step ahead of the game. He knows this would put manufacturers and sellers out of business. So also included in his plan is to ban all gun purchases, ammunition, and firearm parts via the internet. That way you won't be able to buy a gun inside or outside of our country.

Why are you still here?

I have a lot of fun mocking right wing freaks. It's kind of like those 18th Century people who visited Bedlam to watch the looneys for entertainment.

He would have done better to imitate John F'ing Kerry and gone into a gun store dressed like Elmer Fudd and ask the clerk "Is this where I git me a huntin' license?"

Kerry Lost. Biden is going to win, buddy. Sometimes it's better to hold to your principles.

Like I said, simple solution to the gun problem. Repeal the law that gives immunity to gun sellers and manufacturers for gun violence. You'll betcha they'll be very careful who they sell to after that.

Wow.. yeah, that's it. They are all being stolen from cars... Not by gun smugglers.

Over the next year, Fox built a total of four miniguns for Carlson. Each one cost $14,000 to build, and could be sold for $240,000 apiece. Fox won’t say how much he earned, but according to a knowledgeable source, a minimum of $500,000 changed hands between Carlson and Fox. “I was receiving so much cash I didn’t know what to do with it,” Fox says.

Then, one afternoon in June 2016, “Ty shows up and says, ‘We got a problem,’ ” Fox recalls. A few days earlier, American border guards had stopped a vehicle attempting to cross into Mexico near Reynosa, and found a small arsenal of weapons in the back seat. The driver had been arrested, the guns and ammo seized, including components of one of the miniguns Fox had built.

THOUGH IT GETS far less attention than undocumented immigration or drug smuggling, running guns to Mexico is big business, a southbound black market worth hundreds of millions of dollars. According to the best estimates, gunrunners move 700 to 800 guns into Mexico every day — about a quarter-million guns every year.

“It’s a booming industry,” says Jack Riley, a retired DEA agent who tracked cartel boss Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán for 20 years. “To the cartels, smuggling guns and ammo across the border is just as important as cash coming back from the dope they sell. It’s something no one’s really talked about, and certainly the American people don’t know.”

Why are you still here?

I have a lot of fun mocking right wing freaks. It's kind of like those 18th Century people who visited Bedlam to watch the looneys for entertainment.

He would have done better to imitate John F'ing Kerry and gone into a gun store dressed like Elmer Fudd and ask the clerk "Is this where I git me a huntin' license?"

Kerry Lost. Biden is going to win, buddy. Sometimes it's better to hold to your principles.

Like I said, simple solution to the gun problem. Repeal the law that gives immunity to gun sellers and manufacturers for gun violence. You'll betcha they'll be very careful who they sell to after that.
You mock others by being wrong about everything and showing your ass?
Okay dumbass.... carry on.

:rolleyes:

Wow.. yeah, that's it. They are all being stolen from cars... Not by gun smugglers.

Over the next year, Fox built a total of four miniguns for Carlson. Each one cost $14,000 to build, and could be sold for $240,000 apiece. Fox won’t say how much he earned, but according to a knowledgeable source, a minimum of $500,000 changed hands between Carlson and Fox. “I was receiving so much cash I didn’t know what to do with it,” Fox says.

Then, one afternoon in June 2016, “Ty shows up and says, ‘We got a problem,’ ” Fox recalls. A few days earlier, American border guards had stopped a vehicle attempting to cross into Mexico near Reynosa, and found a small arsenal of weapons in the back seat. The driver had been arrested, the guns and ammo seized, including components of one of the miniguns Fox had built.

THOUGH IT GETS far less attention than undocumented immigration or drug smuggling, running guns to Mexico is big business, a southbound black market worth hundreds of millions of dollars. According to the best estimates, gunrunners move 700 to 800 guns into Mexico every day — about a quarter-million guns every year.

“It’s a booming industry,” says Jack Riley, a retired DEA agent who tracked cartel boss Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán for 20 years. “To the cartels, smuggling guns and ammo across the border is just as important as cash coming back from the dope they sell. It’s something no one’s really talked about, and certainly the American people don’t know.”
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know more about that than you do.

You mock others by being wrong about everything and showing your ass?
Okay dumbass.... carry on.

No, I mock you for pointing out your crazy.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut wanking off about all the people he wants to shoot.
And the best argument against it is the realization that there are people like you out there.

No, it's a way to get around our Constitution. It's part of the Communist playbook. Biden wants to put all sellers and manufacturers out of business which allowing anybody to sue them would certainly do. Democrats are anti-Americans.

And the best argument against it is the realization that there are people like you out there.

If you have a gun because you are afraid of me, then you have serious issues.

Oh, wait, we've already established you have serious issues.

No, it's a way to get around our Constitution. It's part of the Communist playbook. Biden wants to put all sellers and manufacturers out of business which allowing anybody to sue them would certainly do. Democrats are anti-Americans.

That would be a tragedy, NOT.

Actually, what we'd end up with is a system like Germany, where people can own guns, but only after they've undergone rigorous background checks. the problem with the gun industry is that they happily sell to criminals and the mentally ill knowing people like you will get scared and want them, too.

There's no sane reason why someone like Nicholas Cruz could have been able to buy a gun.

If you have a gun because you are afraid of me, then you have serious issues.

Oh, wait, we've already established you have serious issues.

Of course anybody should be afraid of you. You are a Democrat, and Democrats are violent people. The only reason we need guns is because of Democrats.

That would be a tragedy, NOT.

Actually, what we'd end up with is a system like Germany, where people can own guns, but only after they've undergone rigorous background checks. the problem with the gun industry is that they happily sell to criminals and the mentally ill knowing people like you will get scared and want them, too.

There's no sane reason why someone like Nicholas Cruz could have been able to buy a gun.

It's you people on the left who constantly cry we need more background checks. Well, Cruz had a background check. He never committed a felony before and he was never diagnosed with mental issues. And we will not end up with a system like Germany because for one, owning a gun is a right in our Constitution, and two, if there are no place to buy firearms, how would you own one under any circumstance?

The commies want to take more and more steps to disarm the public. Let me ask: how many old folks on Social Security who couldn't manage their financial affairs been involved in a shooting? That's what Biden also wants to address. Ears created a law that such people be banned from owning a firearm which Trump reversed. These people are not a threat, it was just one more step they took to disarm Americans, even elderly Americans who are commonly targets for home invasions.

Because Democrats are the product of the devil himself, they want to promote evil activities. They know damn well that no matter what gun laws are passed, the criminal will always have guns putting the rest of us at a disadvantage.

Of course anybody should be afraid of you. You are a Democrat, and Democrats are violent people. The only reason we need guns is because of Democrats.

Again, Ray, I'm waiting for the headline "Cleveland Man goes on Unexplained Shooting Rampage". You're a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

It's you people on the left who constantly cry we need more background checks. Well, Cruz had a background check. He never committed a felony before and he was never diagnosed with mental issues. And we will not end up with a system like Germany because for one, owning a gun is a right in our Constitution, and two, if there are no place to buy firearms, how would you own one under any circumstance?

Then background checks were insufficient. They should do what they do when they employ you, they check with past employers and co-workers.

If they had done that with Cruz, talked to his teachers and his neighbors, no way he'd have gotten a gun.

Of course, if they talked to your HUD neighbors, no way you'd get a gun either, so there's that. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Then background checks were insufficient. They should do what they do when they employ you, they check with past employers and co-workers.

If they had done that with Cruz, talked to his teachers and his neighbors, no way he'd have gotten a gun.

Of course, if they talked to your HUD neighbors, no way you'd get a gun either, so there's that.

And that's exactly why government should not be deciding on who gets a gun and who doesn't. Thanks for giving me a good example of that.

Under our Constitution, there is no way to deny him a gun. You can't violate rights based on an opinion. You can't hold trials in your living room and judge a crime that never happened yet. In our country, you are innocent until proven guilty, in spite of Democrat objections.

Again, Ray, I'm waiting for the headline "Cleveland Man goes on Unexplained Shooting Rampage". You're a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

And yet in 60 years that never happened.

Gang bangers and other various criminals love gun buying sprees by the public. They know that means more firearms out there that they will eventually get their hands on..
Criminals don't like armed victims, genius.
A cop with a gun isn’t much of a threat to a criminal. The criminal knows cops are trained not to shoot unless necessary. A citizen with a gun frightens criminals very much because a civilian will shoot first and worry about the rules later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back