Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, it will be FAR FAR easier than you ever imagined.
First, they will have massive National Gun Buy backs programs offering lots of cash for certain weapons......less for others.
Then they will make it super easy..."No questions asked" etc (which means thieves will then go to work)

After the gun buy backs have done their job, they will then outlaw certain weapons (for the Safety of the Public)....AR15's AK47's and ANY rifle they can call an "assault weapon" will be deemed illegal to own or possess. They will use their massive resources to know who has what.

Next they will move on to "Semi-Auto" weapons. ANYTHING that is semi-auto will be banned and classifed as a Felony crime to own or possess.

At that point.....95% of owners will comply BECAUSE....they will be faced with losing their pensions, savings, jobs, homes etc. THEY WILL COMPLY.

Finally, they will physically go after the remaining 5% with the force of their own armed forces, possibly from the UN, China etc.

I think you drastically overestimate the courage and resolve of people with something to lose.
When they start this, you're going to be in shock how easy it was to take the guns.

Those who brag how they will never surrender....have probably never even been in a fist fight or are simply delusional.

Some of what you posted is already on the Joe Biden campaign website. However, his main plan is to take away liability protection from manufacturers and sellers alike. That means individuals and cities can sue Smith and Wesson or Pro Gun Shop out of business, even if a person was shot by a police officer in a justified shooting. Thinking ahead, he also wants to ban the sales of all firearms, firearm parts, and ammunition via the internet.

So if all the gun stores close down, you can't buy a gun off the net, where would we be able to get guns from? Nowhere. Oh, you can buy them off another person who owns one, but Biden has that base covered as well. You would need a federal license to purchase a gun, and you would have to get a background check before actually getting it.

Unfortunately, you probably live in a town with 300 people....ALL support trump.
You don't know the real world.

perhaps YOU have nothing to lose....but others do....Pensions, homes, stock market accounts, real estate....ALL will be threatened unless you comply.

I'm afraid you live in a tiny bubble my friend

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KNOW HISTORY
look up how many Americans fought in the American Revolution....and how many said "Meh,...not MY problem".....dare ya

First, they will have massive National Gun Buy backs programs offering lots of cash for certain weapons......less for others.
Then they will make it super easy..."No questions asked" etc (which means thieves will then go to work)

After the gun buy backs have done their job, they will then outlaw certain weapons (for the Safety of the Public)....AR15's AK47's and ANY rifle they can call an "assault weapon" will be deemed illegal to own or possess. They will use their massive resources to know who has what.

Next they will move on to "Semi-Auto" weapons. ANYTHING that is semi-auto will be banned and classifed as a Felony crime to own or possess.

At that point.....95% of owners will comply BECAUSE....they will be faced with losing their pensions, savings, jobs, homes etc. THEY WILL COMPLY.

Finally, they will physically go after the remaining 5% with the force of their own armed forces, possibly from the UN, China etc.

I think you drastically overestimate the courage and resolve of people with something to lose.
When they start this, you're going to be in shock how easy it was to take the guns.

Those who brag how they will never surrender....have probably never even been in a fist fight or are simply delusional.

Some of what you posted is already on the Joe Biden campaign website. However, his main plan is to take away liability protection from manufacturers and sellers alike. That means individuals and cities can sue Smith and Wesson or Pro Gun Shop out of business, even if a person was shot by a police officer in a justified shooting. Thinking ahead, he also wants to ban the sales of all firearms, firearm parts, and ammunition via the internet.

So if all the gun stores close down, you can't buy a gun off the net, where would we be able to get guns from? Nowhere. Oh, you can buy them off another person who owns one, but Biden has that base covered as well. You would need a federal license to purchase a gun, and you would have to get a background check before actually getting it.

Unfortunately, you probably live in a town with 300 people....ALL support trump.

perhaps YOU have nothing to lose....but others do....Pensions, homes, stock market accounts, real estate....ALL will be threatened unless you comply.

look up how many Americans fought in the American Revolution....and how many said "Meh,...not MY problem".....dare ya
I know. All good points you're making...... but never underestimate what a few motivated Outlaws can accomplish.
The American Revolution, for example.

Don't give up...... in the end, we win, and they lose.

From the link;
"How to Guide

Greetings Me Droogs and Droogettes!
Poasting a bit later tonight as I actually needed to follow along in training today. That being said, lets break it down from todays fun n' games. @lovelymiss also called LMA on Gab seems to be a hardcore right wing chick who's got some good shit to say, and some pretty damned good observations. One of which I poasted to ZuckFuckBook in yet again another futile attempt to piss off Zuckborg. In part, in response to an asshole blasting the following:

Nice guy huh?
So... she said: "The collective portion of America who have zero survival skills, who are out of shape & who have never had to do more than order Uber Eats calling for some sort of political genocidal war is mind boggling."

Good shit eh? So I went one further... went onto Twatter with my rarely used (for enemy intel gathering for the most part) account and, after realizing that he'd deleted his bullshit, I threw the following at him:

-Mic Drop-
No response.. of course...
However I DID throw it up on ZuckFuckBorg, and one of my frens from High School wrote here (no snip as to prevent the doxx):

"Never underestimate your enemy brother. In my AO, the left is very actively purchasing ammo and arms and training in gorilla tactics. Watch your 6, and be the grey man."

Which then led me to the following:

"Dude, I -lived- thru an insurgency, BT-DT-GTTS. These fucktards have zero idea. It's NOT about 'shoot move and communicate'... that's Infantry 101. What it's MOR aboot is sniping, IEDs and pure terror tactics. A theoretical example: Find out who the local hardcore leftknob is... wait til ze/zir/zey is at work... go, kill and butcher the family... ALL of the family, in the most GRUESOME method available so when ze/zir/zey shows up after work they find the house liberally decorated with the entire body cavity worth of organs... heads on spikes... womenfolk and kids... that sort of thing... the brutality of that sort of 4th Gen War they can't even imagine man... so I'm not overly worried. Saw waaaay too much of that in Iraq.. THOSE guys know how to run a REAL insurgency, and truthfully, the Soy Brigades here?
I just don't think they have it in them to do what they need to... whereas on the other hand... you figger it out padna... good advice tho either way. They'll go for the cowards way of "Drive By Molotovs" or shootings up to until someone is ready for them, and ventilates the car and them with 100 rounds of full metal jacket, and then decides after killing them, to take the drivers licenses off their freshly perforated corpses, and go to the addy on the aforementioned license, and kill every. single. person. in that house. After 2-3 of those, you see a marked decline in bullshit. Once we decide the gloves are off, the right has two modes. See below.: Hope all is well. Be well and follow me for more recipes on how to break the spine of a potential insurgency."

And I poasted this:

By my current accountingthat switch is aboot 3/4 flipped Aye?
The fuzz ain't helping, the persecutors are protecting those who would do you, me and ours harm, so yeah. It's showtime.

The problem stems from fact that the Powers That Be have decided to go after and persecute the people defending themselves from the MOB.
And the cops are stepping back, going for the 'low hanging fruit'.
Why go after potentially dangerous suspects when you can nail a dude to the wall who turns hisself in?
We've been witnessing this behavior in England for the past 20 years.
Violent Antisocial Paki Rapists? Hard Pass.
Grandma Nonna venting about them damn dirty Somalis shitting in the street? Race Based Crime!!!
We're seeing the same shit that shows we're nothing more than a 3rd World Banana Republic.

In the 3rd World, Police have two major jobs.
1) Regime Protection
2) Confiscatory Predation on the Non-Elites to keep the Elites funded.

Sound Familiar?

And when it breaks down?

The cops, the judiciary, and the elites, no matter how high/low they are in the food chain become legitimate targets for liquidation.
As I said before...
It's showtime, and they ain't even aware of it yet.
Until Later, I Remain The Intrepid Reporter
Big Country
"

I know. All good points you're making...... but never underestimate what a few motivated Outlaws can accomplish.
The American Revolution, for example.

Don't give up...... in the end, we win, and they lose.

Yeah, there really are some badasses.
I'm not one.

But they are far and few in between. EVERYONE understanding the threat should be livid and ready for action IMO

Yeah.....well......even if that were possible, few law abiding citizens will get a gun like that if it's against the law.

Yeah.....well......even if that were possible, few law abiding citizens will get a gun like that if it's against the law.
LOL..... and people don't speed on the freeway or smoke weed either.
Come on, man.....

Quick class for all the well behaved folks out there who don't know how to access the gray/black market in America; talk to the guy who sells your kid weed, or else check into a decent hotel and ask the concierge to hook you up with a decent call girl agency, and ask them to get you a gun. Illegal businesses can't call the cops if they get ripped off, so they are always armed. "Smuggler's Blues", baby....
Be cool, and be prepared to part with a good chunk of cash; you need to be tipping heavily along the way. And don't hesitate to smoke some weed or bang the call girl to establish your credibility, you're paying for it anyway.

They are determined to make criminals out of us all, act accordingly.

No, Mexico has a violence problem because their government is corrupt and owned by the drug cartels...

No, they have a problem because it's too easy to cross our border and buy guns...

And some drugged out loser gets caught smuggling guns, Fox makes him a national hero because he was a marine.

The Marine DROVE across the border, apparently forgot about it.

He wasn't smuggling them through a tunnel to the cartels.

Mexico really doesn't have a problem with guns smuggled from America. If they did, they would and could just build a wall, force everyone through legal gates and give them body cavity searches to prevent smuggling.

Wrong, they have a 2nd Amendment on paper only....the military controls the only gun store available to civilians and you have to be rich and connected to use it...you doofus...

Wow, you mean they don't let something on a piece of paper give then an awful policy? Why, that's brilliant.

We should do that.

Of course, Mexico has a violence problem because the Gun Industry floods their country with guns across the border.
Remember, kids, everything bad in the world is America's fault.

Well, so people who hate America tell me.

Come on, man.....

Quick class for all the well behaved folks out there who don't know how to access the gray/black market in America; talk to the guy who sells your kid weed, or else check into a decent hotel and ask the concierge to hook you up with a decent call girl agency, and ask them to get you a gun. Illegal businesses can't call the cops if they get ripped off, so they are always armed. "Smuggler's Blues", baby....
Be cool, and be prepared to part with a good chunk of cash; you need to be tipping heavily along the way. And don't hesitate to smoke some weed or bang the call girl to establish your credibility, you're paying for it anyway.

I think that there is a difference between a speeding ticket, a few joints of weed, and possessing an illegal firearm. I believe most of our fellow citizens obey the laws in this country, especially federal laws. For the ones that don't, if they get a stolen or illegally manufactured firearm. What can they do with it? If they use it for self-defense, the cops are going to find out where you got the gun from.

It's kind of like my CCW license. I don't know what states I would have reciprocity in, but if it were in NY, especially NYC, or California, I would never dream of using a gun there. Commie states let the bad guys go and arrest the good guys.

Come on, man.....

I think that there is a difference between a speeding ticket, a few joints of weed, and possessing an illegal firearm. I believe most of our fellow citizens obey the laws in this country, especially federal laws. For the ones that don't, if they get a stolen or illegally manufactured firearm. What can they do with it? If they use it for self-defense, the cops are going to find out where you got the gun from.

It's kind of like my CCW license. I don't know what states I would have reciprocity in, but if it were in NY, especially NYC, or California, I would never dream of using a gun there. Commie states let the bad guys go and arrest the good guys.
Like I said, they want to make us all criminals.
Shit man, the powers that be already think you should be in a cage somewhere, just for daring to disagree with them. Embrace it.....
Make up your mind what you're willing to kill or die over and when that moment comes to you, go all-out, balls out, war to the knife, knife to the hilt, and do not stop until you run out of targets, ammo, or breath.

Free men ask no one for permission.

Live free, and die the same way.

Shit man, the powers that be already think you should be in a cage somewhere, just for daring to disagree with them. Embrace it.....
Make up your mind what you're willing to kill or die over and when that moment comes to you, go all-out, balls out, war to the knife, knife to the hilt, and do not stop until you run out of targets, ammo, or breath.

Well I'm speaking less of myself than I am about the general law abiding citizen. I'm fortunate enough to live in a state that backs up the victim over the attacker. I would have no problem doing as you say, empty out the magazine if I felt it necessary.

Well I'm speaking less of myself than I am about the general law abiding citizen. I'm fortunate enough to live in a state that backs up the victim over the attacker. I would have no problem doing as you say, empty out the magazine if I felt it necessary.
The general law abiding citizens only obey laws that don't inconvenience them much.
If someone wants to throw you in a cage for defending yourself, that person is your enemy.
Treat them as such.

How do you forget you have 3 guns and 400 rounds of ammo?

The problem's right there in your face, and you see it, but you just can't grasp the solution.

That we are flooding Mexico with guns, and demanding a lot of drugs from them? So, no, a solution is not a wall, buddy. The solution is to stop doing it.

The problem's right there in your face, and you see it, but you just can't grasp the solution.

That we are flooding Mexico with guns, and demanding a lot of drugs from them? So, no, a solution is not a wall, buddy. The solution is to stop doing it.

The Marine has PTSD

Maybe you should stop doing drugs...?

Obama's not in office any more. We're not sending guns to the cartels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back