Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple. Leave us alone, and we'll leave you alone.

But you don't want to leave us alone, do you?

Except you don't leave us alone. We have mass shootings, we have workplaces and schools locked down like fortresses because one you nuts might go off any day. We have trigger happy cops because they go out on the street terrified the guy they pulled over for speeding might be one of you gun nuts who ain't gonna take none of you gummit types telling him how to drive!!!
You're a silly little bitch, aren't you?

:rolleyes:

Except you don't leave us alone. We have mass shootings, we have workplaces and schools locked down like fortresses because one you nuts might go off any day. We have trigger happy cops because they go out on the street terrified the guy they pulled over for speeding might be one of you gun nuts who ain't gonna take none of you gummit types telling him how to drive!!!
You're a silly little bitch, aren't you?

:rolleyes:
HE THROWS SHIT LIKE A GIRL

I think you're right, Dave.

Guns make people free.

Crime and defenselessness make people fearful, more easily controlled and more in need of government help, dependence and programs.

Uh, guy, we send out kids to schools with metal detectors and bullet proof backpacks, and Active Shooter Drills are a thing.

At our workplaces, we have to contend with security guards, CCTV, key-cards all designed to protect us from that disgruntled employee who comes in with a gun.

We have cops who are pretty much shooting 1000 Americans a year because they are so terrified they might have guns.

When does all this "Freedom" start, exactly?
This is an interesting question
You mentioned the workplace the only freedom you have at the workplace is leave other than that you are at the dictates of your employer
Back when I was in school it was common to see rifles hanging from truck rear windows. We also had firearms training

Cops shooting people in fear thinking they have a gun? Do you want to provide some stats on that opinion of yours?
So basically you are giving a false narrative about losing freedoms
Everything this guy says is false..... he is the most consistently wrong and just plain full of shit poster I've ever seen.

He is always on the wrong side, without fail.... it's almost got to be on purpose, because even the dumbest fucks will get something right on accident once in a while.

Guns make people free.

Crime and defenselessness make people fearful, more easily controlled and more in need of government help, dependence and programs.

Uh, guy, we send out kids to schools with metal detectors and bullet proof backpacks, and Active Shooter Drills are a thing.

At our workplaces, we have to contend with security guards, CCTV, key-cards all designed to protect us from that disgruntled employee who comes in with a gun.

We have cops who are pretty much shooting 1000 Americans a year because they are so terrified they might have guns.

You mentioned the workplace the only freedom you have at the workplace is leave other than that you are at the dictates of your employer
Back when I was in school it was common to see rifles hanging from truck rear windows. We also had firearms training

Cops shooting people in fear thinking they have a gun? Do you want to provide some stats on that opinion of yours?
Everything this guy says is false..... he is the most consistently wrong and just plain full of shit poster I've ever seen.

He is always on the wrong side, without fail.... it's almost got to be on purpose, because even the dumbest fucks will get something right on accident once in a while.
I remember when Joe Showed up to this forum he talked a good talk and then around 2012 showed his true leftist colors

Is that why Democrats release violent felons from prison early? Your concern about crime?
Is that why Democrats want to disband police, your concern for crime?
Is that why Democrats riot and murder, your concern about crime?

Is that why Democrats release violent felons from prison early? Your concern about crime?

We lock up 2 million people. Other industrialized nations lock up less than 100,000. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. If locking up people was an answer... we'd be there.

Nobody wants to disband the police, just reform them and get the corrupt racists off the street.

Most of the demonstrations have been peaceful, and probably wouldn't have happened at all if Trump hadn't wrecked the economy.

I remember when Joe Showed up to this forum he talked a good talk and then around 2012 showed his true leftist colors

Naw, what happened around 2012 was that the GOP went full crazy.

It started when you guys nominated the guy who thought he was wearing magic underwear. The guy you rejected in 2008 because he was too crazy, and hate now because he isn't crazy enough.

It's been downhill from there.

I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me. The Religious Crazies, the Gun Crazies, and the Libertarian Crazies made it a party that Eisenhower and Reagan wouldn't recognize.

Then you went full crazy and started drinking the Orange Koolaid spiked with Bleach.

1603626585836.png

We lock up 2 million people. Other industrialized nations lock up less than 100,000. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. If locking up people was an answer... we'd be there.

Nobody wants to disband the police, just reform them and get the corrupt racists off the street.

Most of the demonstrations have been peaceful, and probably wouldn't have happened at all if Trump hadn't wrecked the economy.
Stupid excuse for Democrats letting violent felons loose on the streets to prey upon families.
Do the crime, do the time.

Naw, what happened around 2012 was that the GOP went full crazy.

It started when you guys nominated the guy who thought he was wearing magic underwear. The guy you rejected in 2008 because he was too crazy, and hate now because he isn't crazy enough.

It's been downhill from there.

I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me. The Religious Crazies, the Gun Crazies, and the Libertarian Crazies made it a party that Eisenhower and Reagan wouldn't recognize.

Then you went full crazy and started drinking the Orange Koolaid spiked with Bleach.

View attachment 406430
You’re an idiot who believes what MSM feeds you.

Quite the contrary... work is unpleasant, or they wouldn't have to pay you to do it. But there's really no good reason why we have to lock down our workplaces like fortresses because management lives in fear that one disgruntled employee might do what THIS guy did.

Really? Frankly, I went to school back in the 1970's, never saw a rifle hanging from the back of a window at school. Or anyone who came to school in a truck, for that matter.

1536 people are shot by police in the US in 2019
in the United Kingdom, it was 2 people.
In Germany, they shoot it was 11 in 2018. (And Germany actually allows some private gun ownership, it's just not a "Right")
Japan is so low it barely rates.

No, I'm pointing out that we tolerate a lot of stuff other "Free" countries wouldn't tolerate to accommedate gun fetishists and a gun industry that is massively greedy.

Stupid excuse for Democrats letting violent felons loose on the streets to prey upon families.

Except we lock up 2 million people and most of them AREN'T violent offenders. This is what you don't seem to get.

Naw, man, what's really changed my mind over the years, besides my personal experiences of realizing that the GOP doesn't have my back as a working person, is discussions on boards like this one with right wingers...

We have people threatening violence if Trump loses...

I never heard anyone threaten violence when it looked like Bob Dole was going to lose.

Except we lock up 2 million people and most of them AREN'T violent offenders. This is what you don't seem to get.

Naw, man, what's really changed my mind over the years, besides my personal experiences of realizing that the GOP doesn't have my back as a working person, is discussions on boards like this one with right wingers...

I never heard anyone threaten violence when it looked like Bob Dole was going to lose.

In 2020, we have Liberals ACTUALLY BURNING DOWN cities, in liberal temper tantrums. That we didn't have in the 1990's. Further, Bill Clinton was willing to work with Uncle Newtie in the 1990's, quite a difference between Clinton in 1996 and the radicals of today.

Who’s going to riot if Trump loses?
You Commie freaks have been burning down black communities all summer.

You Commie freaks have been burning down black communities all summer.

No one is going to riot if Trump were to lose. There might be Peaceful Resistance, hundreds of thousands of patriotic Americans rolling coal on the libs until they abdicate. But burning down the cities? I don't think so.

In 2020, we have Liberals ACTUALLY BURNING DOWN cities, in liberal temper tantrums. That we didn't have in the 1990's. Further, Bill Clinton was willing to work with Uncle Newtie in the 1990's, quite a difference between Clinton in 1996 and the radicals of today.

Actually, I live in Chicago... looked out the window, it isn't burning.

Trump couldn't get things done when his party controlled Congress. He still controls the Senate and still can't get things done.

Oh, probably no one, but you guys keep acting like you are.... Just get in the back seat, we'll fix the problems.

Trump couldn't get things done when his party controlled Congress. He still controls the Senate and still can't get things done.

Oh, probably no one, but you guys keep acting like you are.... Just get in the back seat, we'll fix the problems.
Only a few dozen murdered in your fine city last night!
Let more violent felons out of prison then!

Actually, President Trump is getting a lot of things done. The Senate, by itself, is pretty limited. But Trump has succeeded in getting a record number of Tremendous judges confirmed , all of them being superb jurists. Judge Barrett really shined this past week in the face of the brutal Liberal Interrogation.

Gang bangers and other various criminals love gun buying sprees by the public. They know that means more firearms out there that they will eventually get their hands on..

Up Yers, Sewer-brain. Lying schmucks like you would rather families die for lack of preventative self defense than to admit guns PREVENT, THWART, and DETER CRIME far more than they cause it and the well-trained and armed citizen who can fight back is the WORST FEAR of every thug asshole creep like you.
Leftists don't want Americans safe from criminals. They want Americans defenseless against leftist tyranny.

Guns make people free.

The only thing keeping the joe biden voters in check right now, that keeps them from simply going around and murdering people is the fact that if they started to do that........Americans would shoot them. Guns keep people free......
LOL!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back