Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang bangers and other various criminals love gun buying sprees by the public. They know that means more firearms out there that they will eventually get their hands on..

Wow

Just fucking wow
240,000 Guns Are Stolen Each Year. Criminals Use Them to Injure and Kill.

So what? If a criminal didn't have a firearm, they could easily have another weapon.

You need to study history. Events like the Crusades and the Battle of Cannae were very violent. Many people killed, and all before firearms were even invented.

I don't know about you, but I have no preference to being knifed to death or stones or burned, as opposed to being shot. Pretending as if gunophobia solves anything is absurd.
No man, you don't understand! People killed with guns are WAY MORE DEADER than people killed with other weapons!

Right, Ben?

Gang bangers and other various criminals love gun buying sprees by the public. They know that means more firearms out there that they will eventually get their hands on..

Wow

Just fucking wow

So what? If a criminal didn't have a firearm, they could easily have another weapon.

You need to study history. Events like the Crusades and the Battle of Cannae were very violent. Many people killed, and all before firearms were even invented.

I don't know about you, but I have no preference to being knifed to death or stones or burned, as opposed to being shot. Pretending as if gunophobia solves anything is absurd.
This all started with me merely saying that gun buying sprees put more guns out there to steal...All I got in reply was diversion because nobody could dispute that fact.

And you are still wrong. In fact, before they are bought by the consumer, guns (or any other merchandise) is a lot easier to steal.

I suppose a thief could break into someone's domicile and steal their arsenal. But how many guns does the average person have? Not many I'll tell you that, compared to gun factories. If I wanted to steal some firearms, I'd look at Army bases or police stations or gun factories and seek to hijack a carload or a trailer full. Thieves aren't as stupid as you make them out to be.

Wow

Just fucking wow

This all started with me merely saying that gun buying sprees put more guns out there to steal...All I got in reply was diversion because nobody could dispute that fact.

And you are still wrong. In fact, before they are bought by the consumer, guns (or any other merchandise) is a lot easier to steal.

I suppose a thief could break into someone's domicile and steal their arsenal. But how many guns does the average person have? Not many I'll tell you that, compared to gun factories. If I wanted to steal some firearms, I'd look at Army bases or police stations or gun factories and seek to hijack a carload or a trailer full. Thieves aren't as stupid as you make them out to be.
Or, if you're a Mexican drug cartel, you could just let the Obama Administration give them to you for free.

19.48 million Americans have an extra bulge in their pants.

1603573214065.png

Wow

Just fucking wow

Or, if you're a Mexican drug cartel, you could just let the Obama Administration give them to you for free.
Fast and Furious was an attempt to follow gun purchases made by straw buyers in the states for the bad guys down south...where do you get 'for free'?

You believe they steal them from people carrying them?

Not a well thought out idea
Home burglaries mostly..
It happens and often to government or government employees such as cops.

The idea that criminals and gransters celebrate an armed populace is absurd.

Home burglaries mostly..

Again..didn't say armed populace..said gun buying sprees put more guns 'out there', which means more guns getting to the black market eventually..

Home burglaries mostly..

Home burglaries of armed citizens isn't a long term career.

Someone engaging in that kind of illegal behavior will end up in a wheelchair or a slab at the morgue sooner rather than later. Better to hijack a semi or commandeer a train coming from a gun factory.

Further, instead of a small number of guns, you get a large number for your troubles if successful.

Home burglaries mostly..

Again..didn't say armed populace..said gun buying sprees put more guns 'out there', which means more guns getting to the black market eventually..
ANd again it is rather stupid to think they celebrate people arming themselves buying spree or not

Up Yers, Sewer-brain. Lying schmucks like you would rather families die for lack of preventative self defense than to admit guns PREVENT, THWART, and DETER CRIME far more than they cause it and the well-trained and armed citizen who can fight back is the WORST FEAR of every thug asshole creep like you.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Fast and Furious was an attempt to follow gun purchases made by straw buyers in the states for the bad guys down south...where do you get 'for free'?
So, your objection to F&F is NOT that the Obama Admin facilitated the flow of guns to drug lords -- it's that the drug lords had to pay for them.

When you pick the wrong side of an issue to claim as your own, you jump on it with both feet, don't you?

Up Yers, Sewer-brain. Lying schmucks like you would rather families die for lack of preventative self defense than to admit guns PREVENT, THWART, and DETER CRIME far more than they cause it and the well-trained and armed citizen who can fight back is the WORST FEAR of every thug asshole creep like you.
Leftists don't want Americans safe from criminals. They want Americans defenseless against leftist tyranny.

Where do you think most of 'those fellows' get the guns.

I know exactly where they get them, off of the Black Market. The criminal element isn't banned from carrying, libs really seek to disarm only Law Abiders.
A black market consisting of stolen guns...jezus.. Again..buying sprees = more guns available to be stolen.
I assume you have no firearms, correct? If you had any, you have surrendered them to the authorities? If not, why not?

Leftists don't want Americans safe from criminals. They want Americans defenseless against leftist tyranny.

I think you're right, Dave.

Guns make people free.

Crime and defenselessness make people fearful, more easily controlled and more in need of government help, dependence and programs.

Criminals don't like armed victims, genius.
You miss the point..again..more guns 'out there' = more opportunity to eventually get one illegally. Like home/car burglaries. It's not rocket science...genius
More women out and about means more potential rape victims, too..... maybe we should lock them all in the kitchen or the basement, for their own good of course.
It's not like this is a free country or anything (sarcasm)

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, you fucktard......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back