Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennsylvania has very strict guidelines, which require the sheriff to certify that the concealed carry permit holder isn't a Piece of Shit, and to collect a $20 fee for a term of 5 years. In spite of that, concealed carry is at an all time high here.
Took me and my wife 5 working days to get mine in Virginia. Pretty much have to be a violent felon to be denied.

Gang bangers and other various criminals love gun buying sprees by the public. They know that means more firearms out there that they will eventually get their hands on..

Actually, they don't. The idea of their victims being armed is a thug's worst nightmare.

And criminals never have a problem getting weapons in Gunophobic jurisdictions. In those places, people just buy their firearms from fellows working out of the trunks of their cars or in the backrooms of taverns, cocktail lounges and bars.

Gang bangers and other various criminals love gun buying sprees by the public. They know that means more firearms out there that they will eventually get their hands on..

Actually, they don't. The idea of their victims being armed is a thug's worst nightmare.

And criminals never have a problem getting weapons in Gunophobic jurisdictions. In those places, people just buy their firearms from fellows working out of the trunks of their cars or in the backrooms of taverns, cocktail lounges and bars.
Funny how no leftists puts a ‘This home is Gun free’ sign on their door?

Criminals don't like armed victims, genius.
You miss the point..again..more guns 'out there' = more opportunity to eventually get one illegally. Like home/car burglaries. It's not rocket science...genius

'people just buy their firearms from fellows working out of the trunks of their cars or in the backrooms of taverns, cocktail lounges and bars'. Where do you think most of 'those fellows' get the guns. You do realize a lot of those firearms are stolen. Buying spree = more guns available to steal.

Wow

Just fucking wow
240,000 Guns Are Stolen Each Year. Criminals Use Them to Injure and Kill.

So what? If a criminal didn't have a firearm, they could easily have another weapon.

You need to study history. Events like the Crusades and the Battle of Cannae were very violent. Many people killed, and all before firearms were even invented.

I don't know about you, but I have no preference to being knifed to death or stones or burned, as opposed to being shot. Pretending as if gunophobia solves anything is absurd.

Wow

Just fucking wow
240,000 Guns Are Stolen Each Year. Criminals Use Them to Injure and Kill.

So what? If a criminal didn't have a firearm, they could easily have another weapon.

You need to study history. Events like the Crusades and the Battle of Cannae were very violent. Many people killed, and all before firearms were even invented.

I don't know about you, but I have no preference to being knifed to death or stones or burned, as opposed to being shot. Pretending as if gunophobia solves anything is absurd.
This all started with me merely saying that gun buying sprees put more guns out there to steal...All I got in reply was diversion because nobody could dispute that fact.

Criminals don't like armed victims, genius.
You miss the point..again..more guns 'out there' = more opportunity to eventually get one illegally. Like home/car burglaries. It's not rocket science...genius
Yes, that's what irrational gun haters believe.

Tell me, have you figured out yet how to get criminals to obey the law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back