Record-breaking Jeopardy! contestant Amy Schneider falls victim to armed robbery close to her Oakland home which saw muggers steal her phone, ......

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
.....credit cards and ID!!!!

Record-breaking Jeopardy! contestant Amy Schneider fell victim an armed robbery close to her Oakland home, which saw her phone, credit cards and ID stolen.

Schneider, 42, revealed she'd suffered upsetting crime on her Twitter account on Monday, shortly before she was seen on TV later on the same evening scoring her 24th straight victory on the iconic game show.

'Hi all! So, first off: I'm fine,' she tweeted earlier on Monday. 'But I got robbed yesterday, lost my ID, credit cards, and phone. I then couldn't really sleep last night, and have been dragging myself around all day trying to replace everything.'

Schneider is transgender, although there is not yet any suggestion that the robbery in crime-ridden Oakland was hate-related, and no arrests have been made. It is also unclear if she was targeted because of her fame and burgeoning bank balance.

In a second tweet, Schneider wrote that she doubted whether she'll 'start writing tonight's game thread', where she updates fans on what went on behind the scenes, because of the robbery.

'And if I keep winning, it may take a bit for me to get caught up,' she added. 'Thanks for your patience!'

Schneider was referring to her habit of sharing her highs and lows of each game via threads after games with her 52k followers. However, she said the robbery would likely prevent her from finishing up a recap of Monday night's game when she earned her 24th victory and increased her earnings to $897,600, the fourth biggest amount in the show's regular-season's play.

Oakland Police shared a statement today that officers were investigating an armed robbery that took place on Lenox Avenue on Sunday shortly after 3.30p.m, close to Schneider's home. They didn't name Schneider as the victim, but both the San Francisco Chronicle and NBC

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Jeopardy!'s Amy Schneider Reveals She "Got Robbed" - E! Online

Almost any guy could look more lady like than the jeopardy queen.

We are ladies, aren't we? #littlebritain #gif | Little britain, British  comedy, Funny gif

Thanks for your patience?

Does he think America is sitting around just waiting for him to resolve the robbery or that we're all anxious to see him be on more jeopardy? Quite the ego he has.

Does he think America is sitting around just waiting for him to resolve the robbery or that we're all anxious to see him be on more jeopardy? Quite the ego he has.
All the record breaking Jeopardy! contestants after Jennings were good at parlor tricks.

If a person can actually be on the show again, I wonder how long they have to wait.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No, she meant she won't be tweeting her behind the scenes accounts for a little while.

Forum List

Back