Recommendation for fencing. White Vinyl or wood 6 feet

That is high as a cats back, but hold up really well. If keeping, it may be the way to go. If selling, you will never get your money back out of it.
It's not cheap but it's low maintenance. There is a Trex manufacturing facility in my AO and some local contractors can by direct and save a bit.....You just have to know who they are. ;)

It's not cheap but it's low maintenance. There is a Trex manufacturing facility in my AO and some local contractors can by direct and save a bit.....You just have to know who they are. ;)
I would put it up myself, but I'm like that. Material cost speaking, it seams like the relative cost difference should be getting a lot closer, as wood stays as high as the sky. It is great stuff. I will not be replacing my wood privacy fencing, as I keep it well maintained, but there is the possibility that I might have to re-deck my deck in coming years. If I do, it will definitely be Trex. That stuff is fantastic!

I painted a picture of a klansmen on my porch. No one’s noticed yetView attachment 619654

Whut? That's not a Klansman, it looks more like a Clownsman. :auiqs.jpg:

1647990382559.png

Spartacus is on now.. what an embarrassment to New Jersey

Looks like a Reunion huh?
Nah, just looks like you aren't much of an artist, so nobody knows what you were attempting to draw or paint.

I don't bid on fence jobs anymore. People see how fast it goes up and think they have been cheated.
Oh...the guy that did mine did my neighbor's at the same time.

He actually showed me the invoice on the wood order.

He really didn't turn that great a profit.

Whatever...I didn't buy cheesecake.

The fence will last till after I am out of here.

I see too many of those big box wood privacy fences leaning over or kocked down/collapsing to get one. I see some that were built decades ago still upright and going strong. It just seems like the ones made since are thrown together out of scrap green pine or something.

Forum List

Back