Recently re-elected GOP Congressman says party has lost moral authority

Finally a GOPer with a set of balls....It is time for the GOP to face reality. Otherwise....they will be puppets to a mad man.
Already are puppets to a mad man and they lost their moral authority shortly after he came to office and they shirked their moral responsibility to call out the moral ills of their temporary figurehead.

Kinzinger has long been willing to break with Trump over foreign policy and national security issues, such as the president’s plans to draw down U.S. troops abroad.

When did wasting billions of dollars on offensive wars become a cornerstone of Conservatives? This guy is no Conservative. He is just another war mongering corporate Republican.

Screw him.

Kinzinger has long been willing to break with Trump over foreign policy and national security issues, such as the president’s plans to draw down U.S. troops abroad.

When did wasting billions of dollars on offensive wars become a cornerstone of Conservatives? This guy is no Conservative. He is just another war mongering corporate Republican.

Screw him.

He has a set.....unlike the majority of spineless, cowardly repubs......trump is dragging them around like neutered bulls on a chain....which describes most of them perfectly.

Screw him.

He has a set.....unlike the majority of spineless, cowardly repubs......trump is dragging them around like neutered bulls on a chain....which describes most of them perfectly.

That doesn't answer my question.

Finally a GOPer with a set of balls....It is time for the GOP to face reality. Otherwise....they will be puppets to a mad man.
The GOP lost moral authority?!
Interesting. When Trump became the legitimate president, here's how your Marxist leaders reacted and behaved for four years:
Hillary Clinton: "Those that voted for Trump are the deplorables. There's Russian collusion. He's not our president."
Nancy Pelosi: "There will be NO CIVILITY until we're in power. There's Russian collusion." Clearly setting the stage to inciting the left to act like idiots and be rude and threaten people for four years.
Maxine Waters: "If you see them in public spaces, get in their faces and yell at them. There's Russian collusion."
Once it was proven, 40 million dollars, and multiple investigations later, that the whole thing was a hoax, the same leadership's lame responses: "Well I didn't read but the first three pages" and "I could only rely on the claims made, but didn't thoroughly investigate it myself."
Crap said by the above Marxist leadership, set the tone on how "UNCIVILY" people that stood up for the the Republican were treated over the years, and you have the audacity to claim the right no moral authority grounds to stand on?!
What your side gave for four years is what you should receive for the next four years.
Denial of legitimate presidency.
The spewing of hatred and threats.
As the old saying goes, "you reap what you sow." You spewed hatred, so can we.

Screw him.

We can afford to bomb people and have military bases all over the planet but we can't afford universal healthcare for Americans.

"Recently re-elected GOP Congressman says party has lost moral authority"

"Moral authority" is preserving and protecting the American Way, being law abiding and positive contributing, taking great pride in american patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems. You know, all those things you are not.

Screw him.

We can afford to bomb people and have military bases all over the planet but we can't afford universal healthcare for Americans.
Too many wetbacks and deadbeats planted by Mexicrats. The public opinion must change and you'll get all that free shit you need.

Too many wetbacks and deadbeats planted by Mexicrats. The public opinion must change and you'll get all that free shit you need.

You don't think America would benefit from any of that free shit? My goal is the empowerment of the nation. I want us to not be in China's shadow in the next 50 years.

You don't think America would benefit from any of that free shit? My goal is the empowerment of the nation. I want us to not be in China's shadow in the next 50 years.

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

Seems "moral authority" for a political party has more than one definition as I just read. At first, I only considered one of the two definitions from the heading "has lost it's moral authority" meaning not restricted to their own moral code of ethics but as representatives of the common man given the right to act on behave of their constituents. Interesting to think about really.

I don't look to any political figure, regardless of their character, to define morality for me as a resident/citizen as this infringes on my right to determine my own course. I do respect those who maintain the high road, but kind of like someone who believes in God and lives it without pushing it onto others forcefully, people should dictate their own life choices and reap or face consequences from those choices.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

Things change. We can't always approach the future with what worked for us in the past. The world is a lot different than it was. Society will literally collapse after AI starts eating up jobs everywhere if we don't eventually implement some form of UBI. This is the problem with unwavering conservatism. There is wisdom in where we came from but also we need to be willing to change.

Can you and I agree that China is a threat to our global superiority?

You'll have to ask the businesses that are begging them to come here.

Things change. We can't always approach the future with what worked for us in the past. The world is a lot different than it was. Society will literally collapse after AI starts eating up jobs everywhere if we don't eventually implement some form of UBI. This is the problem with unwavering conservatism. There is wisdom in where we came from but also we need to be willing to change.

Can you and I agree that China is a threat to our global superiority?

That's the thing bud...nothing other than the demographics of the citizenry has changed.....the browner, the gayer, the more woke they become the more they beg. So what.
Remember, the less fortunate, the globalist and commies have been claiming they need to get deeper in the pockets of productive Americans for years...meanwhile we carry on doing things our way, the way we've always done it and we remain the worlds powerhouse. We simply ignore the cries for free shit, we throw them a few crumbs and tell them to shut the fuck up....we always have and we always will. We'll never allow the tail to wag the dog.

New Topics

Forum List

Back