Recently re-elected GOP Congressman says party has lost moral authority

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

You'll have to ask the businesses that are begging them to come here.
Nothing will change until tax laws make it easier to stay here. Now, it actually benefits companies to move overseas. That needs to be changed.

In my State funding Education was shown to be wrong 20 years ago depending on home levies. The House just passed a bill creating fair funding. The State Senate is not sure about the bill. If they do not pass it in 2 Sessions it will die..

Sure it needs to change. They need to be hit hard with taxes if they move.
What's the moral argument for that? Admit it: you just hate rich people.

I hate people being two faced.
Other than you, who is two faced?

Finally a GOPer with a set of balls....It is time for the GOP to face reality. Otherwise....they will be puppets to a mad man.
I'm sure he'll be under attack soon....death threats and all.

Yeah....you disagree with trump....you will need body guards...even Republican.
When did the gop ever have moral authority?
Yeah. It's one of those things they're told to think in their world.

What moral authority gave the GOP the ability to elect and now worship a man who boasted of grabbing women's p*ssys....They have shown they are Hypocrites.
Dims kill Republicans, moron, not the other way around:

Loeffler skips Pence rally after aide, 20, is killed in fiery crash

I can't really level with you on that...I was taught that a real man stands on his own two feet if there's a pathway for him to do so.
I was never taught to stand there with a hand out and a sad face...No good, real, core American was....this Twilight Zone beggar shit is all new to this nation....Diversity and multiculturalism has infiltrated our foundational belief and value systems. The American Way works, it always has.

It's good for all of us when the nation is stronger. We do that by working together and helping to elevate the weakest among us. That's how we stay the best in the world. It's especially true for young people. Young people are the future.

NEGATIVE...that's a super feel good theory and all but our nation was founded and built on individualism and personal accountability, we are not a nation of collectivists, we leave that shit to the commies....We can't allow a bunch of beggars to change our founding principles. Keep in mind, these same beggars are begging Mexico to raid our nation and beg along with them...ain't that right pknopp ?

Nothing will change until tax laws make it easier to stay here. Now, it actually benefits companies to move overseas. That needs to be changed.

In my State funding Education was shown to be wrong 20 years ago depending on home levies. The House just passed a bill creating fair funding. The State Senate is not sure about the bill. If they do not pass it in 2 Sessions it will die..

Those who blame China for the decisions U.S. companies made.

Dims made the decision to impose so many regulations that manufacturers could no longer make a profit in this country.

Dims made the decision to impose so many regulations that manufacturers could no longer make a profit in this country.

Bull....other countries like Germany have even more regulations but their industries do fine.

Bull....other countries like Germany have even more regulations but their industries do fine.
The standard of living in Germany is much lower than ours. Electric power costs 3 times what it costs here. The average home size is one half of ours. The majority of people don't own cars. Tennis and golf cost 2-3 times what it costs here. Only a fool would prefer their standard of living to ours.

The standard of living in Germany is much lower than ours.

No it isn't.

The standard of living in Germany is much lower than ours.

No it isn't.
I sure as hell is

Forum List

Back