Johnson Recent Stuff from the Campaign..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Because I'm on every mailing list the LParty and the campaign have --- :rolleyes:

Think the Trump/Clinton teams are THRILLED about us being above 15% in 15 states??? :mm:
These polls are biasing the actual support for another choice. Gary said yesterday that only about 6 polls out of 42 even include his name. And it's presented as "afterthought" towards the end of poll interviews.
**************************************************************************************************

"This Libertarian ticket has the potential to transform this race from one about insults and scandals to one about issues and honor."
- Winston-Salem Journal

Moving Up...

Just today, we reached 15% in New Hampshire, bringing us to 15 states where we poll at 15% or higher. We are now 19% or higher in three states, and over 10% in 42 states.

That's one reason why highly respected editorial boards like the Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Winston-Salem Journal have endorsed Governors Johnson and Weld and
CPD board member Gov. Mitch Daniels says: #LetGaryDebate.
((Bless that guy for NOT being a partisan shill)

This good news comes on the heels of recent calls to #LetGaryDebate from: Governors Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mitt Romney, along with Jesse Ventura, the Boston Herald, and the Chicago Tribune.
Fact is, the polls that are sanctioned by the two-party controlled Commission on Presidential Debates have serious flaws.

There is no question, we are still climbing. When people find out about our campaign, they join us in extraordinary numbers.

If you are sick and tired of the options the two parties have given you, please do anything you can to keep building our momentum: Contribute $15 to reach thousands of new voters, buy a t-shirt or lawn sign to increase our Name ID, or encourage your friends and family to join over 800,000 voters and sign the petition to #LetGaryDebate.
Chip in $15 to Keep Climbing
Money Bomb Ticker
Thank You!

Saturday was an amazing day in New York. Thousands of supporters joined us in person and hundreds of thousands watched online.

So far, over 20,000 people helped us pass our $1 million money bomb goal.
If you didn't get a chance to take part in our money bomb, it's not too late.

Every contribution, no matter the size, gives us the resources necessary to get into the debates.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Gov. Gary Johnson

Libertarian federal candidates pledge to end crony capitalism

ALEXANDRIA — Libertarian candidates running for U.S. Senate and U.S. House in November have pledged to end crony capitalism. Each of 43 candidates made the following pledge:

If elected, I will sponsor and work diligently to pass legislation to:

• end government bailouts, grants, loans, loan guarantees, and other handouts to private businesses;
  • eliminate unnecessary government spending, which fuels crony capitalism;
  • open up bidding of government contracts; and
  • require all government contractors and their employees to agree to abstain from lobbying or from promoting or opposing political campaigns.
“You almost never find Democratic or Republican politicians willing to make bold, positive proposals like this, that would actually bring about change,” said Nicholas Sarwark, Chair of the Libertarian National Committee. “That’s because they have no intention to end crony capitalism. They thrive on it. In contrast, Libertarians are committed to ending this outrage, and giving Americans back their money and their jobs.”

It's really difficult to understand why so many people recognize that Johnson is a better choice, but will still fall in line and vote for Trump or Clinton.

I am less than thrilled about some of Johnson's positions and I think Trump will win. That said Trump is moving sideways while Hillary is trending down so Johnson has an excellent chance of breaking 15%.

Don't think that Jesse Ventura or Arnold the Schwarzenegger are gonna have much pull -- but thank you anyway !!!
The could possibly use there name reconigtion to make the news endorsing Johnson. It's not so much the pull as just being seen.

The lesson here is -- I hadn't heard a word that Johnson was polling above 15% in 15 states..

I understand the "national" polls --- but if the ticket were to WIN even 3 or 4 states --- and/or get e-votes from the 3 states that apportion them -- it makes for a very entertaining evening on election night. And all the talking heads and their "maps and strategies" will be having cows about EITHER Hillary or Trump getting to 270..

19% or higher in THREE states -- makes that extremely possible.

It's really difficult to understand why so many people recognize that Johnson is a better choice, but will still fall in line and vote for Trump or Clinton.
I don't find it "difficult" at all to understand. Far too many people buy into the idea that to have their vote "count" they have to vote either (D) or (R) in a presidential race, less so in other races, but the concept is still pervasive. Far too many people believe that to win the presidency one must be nominated by the two biggest parties. That is the part that I don't fully understand. I mean, on the surface it seems... reasonable, but when you look a little deeper, the idea really doesn't hold much water. All that needs to happen is for enough people to BELEIVE, and it becomes a real possibility. That, I think, is the real challenge for any/all third party candidates, how to get the people who agree, to also believe. Figure that one out, and you would be unstoppable.

Forum List

Back