Rebranding ObamaCare: FUH QUEUE

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Iowahawk has the perfect rebranding for ObamaCare, which as we all know, is unpopular due to poor PR and needs new messaging.

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6248-ih-fq.jpg

FUH QUEUE: health care where you wait forever for care!

Poi-feck!

They didn't use 1-800-FUCK YO (1-800-318-2596) as the phone number for no reason!

Obama...."I have to let you know about this great secret...it's called obamacare. Maybe you folks living under a rock haven't heard of it but I'm here today to tell you about it. First, the website is easy and fun. You get to keep your doctor and your insurance plan if you have all that right now, but the website is so great that you will want to lose all your insurance and doctor today to try it out. In fact I'm going to make it so you lose your insurance and doctor so that you can have some fun on my website."

was it jonathon karl that asked carney what the difference was between getting an error message and sitting there waiting for the site to respond again and putting you in a que so they 'can get back to you' later??

I don't know - but somebody should ask Carney when Obama is going to enroll ONLINE and expose his personal info to being ripped off by identity thieves.

I don't know - but somebody should ask Carney when Obama is going to enroll ONLINE and expose his personal info to being ripped off by identity thieves.

On Monday, White House press secretary Jay Carney reaffirmed that Obama intended to sign up on an exchange. When asked about it, Carney replied, "I don’t have an update for you on that. I know that he will, and has said that he will -- or the White House has said that he will, but I don’t have an update."
Obama has a choice of either signing up under the D.C. exchange or the federal exchange in Illinois. When asked what the president was waiting for to sign up, and whether the media would be permitted to watch, Carney said, "I’ll get back to you."

For Obama, enrolling under the health-care law was inevitable

Website aside, the ACA is destined to be revealed for what it truly is... a massive re-distribution of disposable income. Hundreds of thousands signed up... check. Get those medicare recipients out of the way and taken care of first.

Next up... tens of millions of the truly fucked. Double and treble premiums with skyrocketing deductibles.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Website aside, the ACA is destined to be revealed for what it truly is... a massive re-distribution of disposable income. Hundreds of thousands signed up... check. Get those medicare recipients out of the way and taken care of first.

Next up... tens of millions of the truly fucked. Double and treble premiums with skyrocketing deductibles.

Who is supposed to be paying for this again? Employer mandates postponed. Massive medicare enrollment. People less than 26 allowed to stay on their parents insurance. Those less than 30 allowed to buy bare bones catastrophic care. Subsidies out the wazoo (to hear some liberals talk about it in response to the posted premiums on the websites).

Who is paying for the premiums and subsidies?

Fasten your seat belt. It's going to be a bumpy few years.

Obamacare is now a euphemism for MASSIVE FAILURE.

Here's an Obamacare ad - for English language instruction....

ironic13.jpg

The NFL is also using "Obamacared" instead of "Fumbled"!

I wonder if it will win the Oxford Dictionaries' Word of the Year contest!

What will pulling a Carney mean ?

Something like lying out your ass all the while keeping a straight face ?

Oh, wait that would be an "Obama".

Next.

Kinda like getting Fluked.

I would laugh at this and celebrate the problems, but the reality is, millions of people are without insurucane, who need it, wants it and are being priced away from basic health care by this fiasco

Hahaha!

FUH QUEUE AMERICA!

New Topics

Forum List

Back