Rebellion Against Western Civilization...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....rears its ugly head yet again.

1. Camus, in ‘The Rebel,’ attempted to find the traits in modern civilization that lead to totalitarianism, and its resultant horrors. Camus’s conclusion: totalitarianism and terrorism are one in the same, and, so, if we discover the roots of totalitarianism, we discover the roots of terrorism!

The Western urge to rebel, coming out of the French Revolution, mutated quickly into several cults of death and mayhem, everyone one of them based on death and destruction.
They desire to destroy all tradition, values, and attitudes, beginning with morality, and the family,
and build their imagined Utopia here on earth.

2. "In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will."
Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

3. It has gotten to the point where they admit it out loud.
Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'
'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

4. Perhaps you recall Hussein Obama referring to children as a punishment....
'I Don't Want Them Punished With A Baby'

5. Here is the other half of the god-Jesus-messiah couple, doubling down on the view:

"Michelle: Having Children Cost Me My Dreams And Aspirations

“The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn’t really ready for that. That really made it harder,” the former first lady explained. “Something had to give and it was my aspirations and dreams.”
Before most women get married, they have decided if children will be in the picture. In fact, most young women when thinking about their future already know that they want to raise a family as part of their future “dreams.”

Michelle Obama thinks like most hardcore feminists who see kids as a burden, not as a blessing from God.

Instead of adding to their lives, children are viewed as problems that have to be dealt with. Many of these same feminists resent the men in their lives."

Are these really the sort of human beings you want guiding our country?

Better to have a guy who fucks prostitutes while his wife minds the newborn
Re-post without the vulgarity and I may respond.
PC, you really have to understand that for a leftist libtard to respond to criticism it is a form of violence meant to either embarrass you into silence or mark you for later address.

Great post, btw, you raise some important observations. Libtardism is self hatred as it is a hatred of everything natural that proceeded from the Holy Spirit and the Logos and Creator.

....rears its ugly head yet again.

1. Camus, in ‘The Rebel,’ attempted to find the traits in modern civilization that lead to totalitarianism, and its resultant horrors. Camus’s conclusion: totalitarianism and terrorism are one in the same, and, so, if we discover the roots of totalitarianism, we discover the roots of terrorism!

The Western urge to rebel, coming out of the French Revolution, mutated quickly into several cults of death and mayhem, everyone one of them based on death and destruction.
They desire to destroy all tradition, values, and attitudes, beginning with morality, and the family,
and build their imagined Utopia here on earth.

2. "In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will."
Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

3. It has gotten to the point where they admit it out loud.
Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'
'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

4. Perhaps you recall Hussein Obama referring to children as a punishment....
'I Don't Want Them Punished With A Baby'

5. Here is the other half of the god-Jesus-messiah couple, doubling down on the view:

"Michelle: Having Children Cost Me My Dreams And Aspirations

“The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn’t really ready for that. That really made it harder,” the former first lady explained. “Something had to give and it was my aspirations and dreams.”
Before most women get married, they have decided if children will be in the picture. In fact, most young women when thinking about their future already know that they want to raise a family as part of their future “dreams.”

Michelle Obama thinks like most hardcore feminists who see kids as a burden, not as a blessing from God.

Instead of adding to their lives, children are viewed as problems that have to be dealt with. Many of these same feminists resent the men in their lives."

1593094546919.png

What could be more totalitarian than having police executing people in the streets?

How Christian that you don't have a problem with the pig that did have sex with a prostitute while his wife minds the newborn, but you do have a problem with it being mentioned.
Christianity does include something called forgiveness.

Meanwhile President Trump isn’t trying to destroy Western civilization.

How Christian that you don't have a problem with the pig that did have sex with a prostitute while his wife minds the newborn, but you do have a problem with it being mentioned.
Christianity does include something called forgiveness.

Meanwhile President Trump isn’t trying to destroy Western civilization.

Yes, Christianity should incude forgiveness. Forgiveness can only follow an acknowledgement of guilt and displaying an effort to make amends as well as an honest effort to behave differently in the future. Has Trump done any of that? I'm also curious if the right has ever forgiven anyone other than their own.

Forum List

Back