Rebecca Friedrichs 4 things to restore Our educational system

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
F92B703D-CE0F-4A18-9419-095F328A377C.jpeg
For the love of god get democrats away from our children!!! It’s the only way America will survive!
Thank god for the Internet so everyone that turns 30 can say “wtf was listening to for 30 years”!

"The first stage of this education being the schools of the hundreds, wherein the great mass of the people will receive their instruction, the principal foundations of future order will be laid here. Instead therefore of putting the Bible and Testament into the hands of the children, at an age when their judgments are not sufficiently matured for religious enquiries, their memories may here be stored with the most useful facts" -- Thomas Jefferson

Rebecca Friedrichs (no surprise, given her name) on the other hand draws upon unAmerican traditions:

:(

• Banned
Rebecca Friedrichs (no surprise, given her name) on the other hand draws upon unAmerican traditions:

I grew up up in very traditional Boston urban area with parents that were schooled the old
School way, with god in schools.. and there generation is doing far better than this ones. Or the past two

No. She is wrong, wrong, wrong.
Education needs to be founded in Truth- not opinion.
Trump's plan- is UNconstitutional. Period. So, from the get go it is a lie.
ANY federal plan, IF forced is UNconstitutional-

Looke like, to me, the lady promoting this needs to get her money back from her school.

I grew up up in very traditional Boston urban area with parents that were schooled the old
School way, with god in schools.. and there generation is doing far better than this ones. Or the past two

God is in schools. The rules are that public schools cannot lead prayer or advocate specific religions. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. Just not the showy, group prayers that are led by teachers or school administrators.

Not to be nit picking- it's "their"- god belongs in church and home. NOT in school.
IF you want religion in school, guess what? You have to take whose god is chosen- SMH-

Given the number of times you have complained about your own schooling and education experience, are the schools you grew up in a good example of what we want?

Looke like, to me, the lady promoting this needs to get her money back from her school.
I think it’s the government’s role to step in when its
Been completely destroyed by democrats. I drive by some
Camp that’s take Place in Boston, and it felt like a concentration camp.

Not to be nit picking- it's "their"- god belongs in church and home. NOT in school.
IF you want religion in school, guess what? You have to take whose god is chosen- SMH-
Why it
Was
There for many years and the outcome of students were better back than then today

Why it
Was
There for many years and the outcome of students were better back than then today

According to you, the school system you attended was terrible. You blamed it for all sorts of issues from opening businesses to home ownership. But now it is the model for a good education system?

Why it
Was

According to you, the school system you attended was terrible. You blamed it for all sorts of issues from opening businesses to home ownership. But now it is the model for a good education system?
look at the way the guy spells and types what he types......he aint that proficient in English.....you can see he had a half-assed education.....

What is the camp? And how does it look like a concentration camp?

he was able to feel that just by driving by.....must be his black ops training.....

Why it
Was

I said my parents generation grew up in it. Not mine .. and they voted smarter

Why it
Was

look at the way the guy spells and types what he types......he aint that proficient in English.....you can see he had a half-assed education.....
I was always told "ain't" ain't a word.

It was in the back
Woods, older ppl
We’re observing from a distance, while Younger camp counselors were being watched.. How do even think we’re supposed to have camp so I don’t know what the hell this was

Why it
Was

I said my parents generation grew up in it. Not mine .. and they voted smarter
I grew up with God in the school and yet we are called some of the worst voters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back