Reasons To Vote For Trump

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
1. Bill and Hillary (Billary) already had their chance. It's time for some new blood.
2. When Ross Perot was running against Bill Clinton, What Ross predicted would happen if Bill was elected did happen. Basically, a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. Not only leaving many Americans with nothing better to do than flip each other's burgers, but giving China MUCH MORE economic, political and military clout.
3. Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya.
4. Hillary will probably continue to support the muslim extremist rebels in Syria. Probably even get us more deeply involved. ON THE WRONG SIDE!!!
5. As I said in another thread, Hillary will likely let even more enemy muslim refugees (invaders) into this country.
6. Trump is already a multi-billionaire. That would make him much harder to bribe. Hillary on the other hand has already shown herself ready, willing and able to support any special interest as long as they have the cash. Etc. etc. etc.

If you are thinking for Hillary, it's not too late to do the right thing and vote for TRUMP!!!

Reasons I voted for Trump:

1. He's not Hillary.
2. Hillary is a criminal.
3. Hillary is a compulsive liar.
4. Hillary is a power hungry psychopath.
5. He isn't Hillary.

Trump will fight corruption in politics better than ANY other candidate.

1. Bill and Hillary (Billary) already had their chance. It's time for some new blood.
2. When Ross Perot was running against Bill Clinton, What Ross predicted would happen if Bill was elected did happen. Basically, a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. Not only leaving many Americans with nothing better to do than flip each other's burgers, but giving China MUCH MORE economic, political and military clout.
3. Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya.
4. Hillary will probably continue to support the muslim extremist rebels in Syria. Probably even get us more deeply involved. ON THE WRONG SIDE!!!
5. As I said in another thread, Hillary will likely let even more enemy muslim refugees (invaders) into this country.
6. Trump is already a multi-billionaire. That would make him much harder to bribe. Hillary on the other hand has already shown herself ready, willing and able to support any special interest as long as they have the cash. Etc. etc. etc.

If you are thinking for Hillary, it's not too late to do the right thing and vote for TRUMP!!!

Basically, a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. Not only leaving many Americans with nothing better to do than flip each other's burgers, but giving China MUCH MORE economic, political and military clout.

China wasn't part of NAFTA.

1. He's not Hillary.
5. He isn't Hillary.
amazing how this troll can see the facts about how evil Hillery is but he ignores them when people post evidence that 9/11 was an inside job or that that oswald was innocent.:rolleyes:

Dont to forget to mention as well that the clintons are mass murderers.

I posted this earlier, but why not to post again?
Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

Hillary Clinton has shown herself to be completely incompetent in everything she has done or tried to do. Now, people want to make her POTUS?

That is one of many reasons I voted for Trump.

Basically, a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. Not only leaving many Americans with nothing better to do than flip each other's burgers, but giving China MUCH MORE economic, political and military clout.

If not, maybe it was GATT. Whatever it was a part of, our jobs sure were sucked over there fast enough.

1. He's not Hillary.
5. He isn't Hillary.
amazing how this troll can see the facts about how evil Hillery is but he ignores them when people post evidence that 9/11 was an inside job or that that oswald was innocent.:rolleyes:

9-11 was an inside job. Inside Saudi Arabia. Not the U.S. And Oswald was guilty.

Dont to forget to mention as well that the clintons are mass murderers.

I don't know that they are. But if it is true, that would explain how I never heard anything about it.

If not, maybe it was GATT. Whatever it was a part of, our jobs sure were sucked over there fast enough.

If not, maybe it was GATT.

Ross Perot whined about NAFTA in 1992, he never whined about GATT.

I voted for Trump because he is for me and my fellow Americans. Shrillary is only for herself and her cronies.

If not, maybe it was GATT.

Ross Perot whined about NAFTA in 1992, he never whined about GATT.

In looking it up, apparently China was just able to crash the NAFTA party. As to what Ross Perot did or didn't specifically "whine" about, I don't know. But he didn't like the idea of jobs being sucked out of the U.S. by cheap foreign labor. And for good reason.

Forum List

Back