Reasons not to vote for Obama

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aTf5gjvNvo]Obama on building coal plants in the United States - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

What he has done to your grandchildren.

usgs_line.php

The danger he has placed your children THIS IS A BIG ONE PEOPLE
Yucca Mountain: did politics trump science?

Last edited by a moderator:
1st to 7th in economic competitiveness
AAA to AA+ in credit rating
Grew food stamps 41%
6 trillion dollars more in debt
4 straight years of trillion dollar deficits
No budgets
thousands of dollars poorer the avg American
The middle east on fire!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsa4uLmTw0M&feature=player_embedded#]CONSERVATISM IS CALLING - YouTube[/ame]!

We dont need anymore new coal plants, stupid. The coal industry has been closing existing ones for years. The demand for coal is down because natural gas is so much cheaper and much more efficient.

We dont need anymore new coal plants, stupid. The coal industry has been closing existing ones for years. The demand for coal is down because natural gas is so much cheaper and much more efficient.

There are two reason for shutting coal stations. One, regulation and two the demand has dropped because of Obama economics. China is building a coal station a week. Gas was the solution 15 years ago until they started using it then it skyrocketed. As will gas as soon as the EPA shuts down Fracking.

Thanks for reminding me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

Vote you job, vote your country, vote Romney.

There are two reason for shutting coal stations. One, regulation and two the demand has dropped because of Obama economics. China is building a coal station a week. Gas was the solution 15 years ago until they started using it then it skyrocketed. As will gas as soon as the EPA shuts down Fracking.

Thanks for reminding me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

Coal is old technology. It is less efficient to burn than natural gas and is more expensive to mine and tansport. DO the math, stupid. It has nothing to do with Obama's policies. Oh wait, you support Romney, so you probably can't do math either....

Witch Romney are you voting for? Do you even know?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2x2W4GhSLlQ]The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection - YouTube[/ame]

Well this sure shows HOW dumb you are!
A) Coal is NOT manufactured in plants. It is MINED!

B) 54% of Electric utilities plants use coal!

C) Electricity costs nearly $400 billion a year

D) Which means $200 billion of electricity costs from Coal!

Closing 200 of the 600 coal fired Utilities plants will RAISE YOUR electricity rates!

YOu want that????

BUT YOU are right.
Gas is cheaper and more utilities are moving towards that!
BUT why create job losses, create greater problems by Government FIAT??
Why clearly state you want to bankrupt companies? That is totally stupid!
Help migrate to gas NOT cause nearly $100 billion in costs???

Thanks for reminding me:

Coal is old technology. It is less efficient to burn than natural gas and is more expensive to mine and tansport. DO the math, stupid. It has nothing to do with Obama's policies. Oh wait, you support Romney, so you probably can't do math either....

Next week you'll be posting, along with your liberal brothern, on the evils of Fracking.

Here go and read up, gas is cheaper depending on the region and availabilty:

Cost of electricity by source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's great. We already know exactly what big ears is like and you fucks still vote for him. Unbelievable.

(this is a response to big black cock sucker btw)

Last edited:

Well this sure shows HOW dumb you are!
A) Coal is NOT manufactured in plants. It is MINED!

B) 54% of Electric utilities plants use coal!

C) Electricity costs nearly $400 billion a year

D) Which means $200 billion of electricity costs from Coal!

Closing 200 of the 600 coal fired Utilities plants will RAISE YOUR electricity rates!

YOu want that????

BUT YOU are right.
Gas is cheaper and more utilities are moving towards that!
BUT why create job losses, create greater problems by Government FIAT??
Why clearly state you want to bankrupt companies? That is totally stupid!
Help migrate to gas NOT cause nearly $100 billion in costs???

You want to play semantics now? Coal is mined, yes...but processed at a plant.

The utilities are moving to natural gas whether you or I or Obama or Romney like it. Coal MINES are staffed by union workers and the costs are simply too high due to the manual labor involved. Natural gas and it's reserves are now more plentiful and thanks to TECHNOLOGY, easier to get at (i.e., cheaper). And to top it all off, natural gas burns cleaner and more efficiently than ANY coal brought to the surface. It just makes sense to convert away from coal both from a business aspect as well as an environmental one. Why are you fighting it?

They've been closing the less efficient ones.

Kansas tried to construct two new ones in the western part of the state and Kathleen Sebelius illegally stopped them.

Coal could become cheaper too. You never know.

Not enough bandwidth on this site to list all the reasons not to vote for Obama.

I am ASTOUNDED by the lack of criticism from the Left regarding his treasonous statement regarding "flexibility after the election." Do they really think the world will be a safer place after America negotiates away its superpower status? Are there no lessons to be learned from history?

I am ASTOUNDED by the lack of criticism from the Left regarding his treasonous statement regarding "flexibility after the election." Do they really think the world will be a safer place after America negotiates away its superpower status? Are there no lessons to be learned from history?

I am not sure exactly what Obama meant other then he will have more flexibilty thus not caring what Congress or the people think. Dangerous talk that the left will ignore, of course there is nothing that can be said in Obama's defence.

Words like Treason, Truth, Accountability, Honesty and Respect don't register with the Obamabots. they want a free phone, that's all that matters.

Forum List

Back