Really? Trump followers are going to form a patriot moat?

Yes, they can, thanks to another authoritarian, teabagger.

May 16 2022
Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed legislation providing for jail terms of up to 60 days and $500 fines for protesting outside the homes of public officials and private citizens — like what’s been happening to U.S. Supreme Court justices since the leak of a draft opinion reversing Roe v. Wade.

“Sending unruly mobs to private residences, like we have seen with the angry crowds in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices, is inappropriate,” DeSantis said in a written statement. “This bill will provide protection to those living in residential communities and I am glad to sign it into law.”

The new law takes effect on Oct. 1. After that, people picketing or protesting outside dwellings could be found guilty of second-degree misdemeanors. However, cops first would have to give them a chance to disperse.

The law (HB 1571) cleared the Legislature during its regular session earlier this year, well before Justice Samuel Alito’s draft became public.

So just to make sure I understand.

Governor DeSantis signed a law making it illegal to protest outside of a private residence.

Therefore if the FPOTUS supporters protest his indictment and arrest (if that occurs) outside Mar-A-Lago in FL, Gov. DeSantis will have them arrested and put in jail for up to 60 days with an additional $500 fine.

All I can says is - LOLz

WW

NO, it isn't.

Mar-a-Lago (/ˌmɑːrəˈlɑːɡoʊ/ from the Spanish for sea to lake) is a resort and national historic landmark in Palm Beach, Florida, owned by former U.S. president Donald Trump. Trump acquired Mar-a-Lago in 1985 and referred to it as his "Winter White House" and "Southern White House" during his presidential tenure. Since 1994, the 126-room, 62,500-square-foot (5,810 m2) mansion has become the "Mar-a-Lago Club", a members-only club with guest rooms, a spa, and other hotel-style amenities. Trump has designated Mar-a-Lago as his primary residence since 2019. It is located in Palm Beach County on the Palm Beach barrier island, with the Atlantic Ocean to the east and Florida's Intracoastal Waterway to the west.

A bunch?

There are also privileges at both Trump-branded golf clubs in the area — the Trump International in West Palm Beach and the Trump National in Jupiter, where members can play eight to 12 times a year (at least four but not more than six times at each club). And access to two pools, one saltwater oceanfront and one lakefront; a spa; tennis courts with a resident pro; a croquet court with a resident pro; a Beach Club with grill service; a putting green; a member discount on guest suites in both the oceanfront Beach Club (high season, on the beach, about $700), garden, garden suites and the main house; and dining.

STILL...........NOT a golf club, moron.
Im pretty sure you have access to at least like 15-20 golf resorts when you join Mara Lago. Its a golf club you idiot. :laugh:

So just to make sure I understand.

Governor DeSantis signed a law making it illegal to protest outside of a private residence.

Therefore if the FPOTUS supporters protest his indictment and arrest (if that occurs) outside Mar-A-Lago in FL, Gov. DeSantis will have them arrested and put in jail for up to 60 days with an additional $500 fine.

All I can says is - LOLz

WW
No, that goes for everyone else.

Forum List

Back