Really? This is our Guy to Stand Up to Putin? What a Joke...that's no pun

Why didn't any reporter ask Biden why he gave Putin a list of our most critical sites? Biden identified our 16 most sensitive infrastructure sites, energy, water, defense. Why would he do that?

How many of Hunter Biden's blow art papers did Russians buy at half a million dollars each?

To tell Putin that if he touches that sht there will be serious blowback...DUH?

Or maybe you think Russia can't really figure out which infrustructure is important to us and so they need Biden's help? :slap:
Got it. You're saying that Biden is telling President Putin that so long as Putin avoids these particular targets, we may make a lot of noise but really, we'll look the other way. If you want Ukraine, go for it, we'll do nothing.

President Putin, maybe you'd like to buy a couple of my son's paintings? He really has a lot of experience with straws you know.

He treated Putin like they were buds and accepted Russia's explanations rather than his own intelligence community. He treated our allies like shit and they are happy to see him go bye-bye.

always-S.jpg

Why didn't any reporter ask Biden why he gave Putin a list of our most critical sites? Biden identified our 16 most sensitive infrastructure sites, energy, water, defense. Why would he do that?

How many of Hunter Biden's blow art papers did Russians buy at half a million dollars each?

To tell Putin that if he touches that sht there will be serious blowback...DUH?

Or maybe you think Russia can't really figure out which infrustructure is important to us and so they need Biden's help? :slap:
Got it. You're saying that Biden is telling President Putin that so long as Putin avoids these particular targets, we may make a lot of noise but really, we'll look the other way. If you want Ukraine, go for it, we'll do nothing.

President Putin, maybe you'd like to buy a couple of my son's paintings? He really has a lot of experience with straws you know.
Biden giving Putin that list would be like you putting your bank account information on the internet and saying don't use it. By now Putin has already sold that list to Iran and China.

Iran is ordering several of Hunter's paintings.

Every country has those same problems so it is no secret if Biden did that. Trump did much worse--
talking to world leaders on an unsecured phone, giving away info on Israeli spies, having Russias' chief spy at the White House, etc.
Oh...you mean the times that Obama gave away national secrets preventing an Israeli attack on our enemies?

Actually....Trump didn't talk on an unsecured phone.
You can thank LtCol Vindman for spying on the president to help the Democrats.

Frankly I would have shot the pasty-faced little shit.
The truth hurts, don't it? Vindman did not "spy" on Trump as he is an expert on Ukraine and was privy to Trump's nefarious dealings there. I guess that it is better for your career if you are not an honorable person to work with Trump and the verification is all the incompetent losers in Trump's inner sphere.
Lt Col Vindman was a spy working for the Democrats.
When I was in the Army his job was under my first MOS classification as a 36L. One of my job assignments would have been the White House Communications Office.
He committed the ultimate sin.....going public with private conversations of the president.
He should have been put in prison....but I think what he did was agree to testify against the president to keep from going to prison. In most other countries he would have either been shot or put in prison. I would have had him breaking rocks at Leavenworth.

Was Bolton, who directed Vindman to file the complaint with WH council, also working for Democrats?

It's amazing how many Republicans Democrats employed during Trump's stay in office, right? And it's easy to get the job too, just don't go along with crazy corrupt Trump schemes.

Weakest President since Carter. Unreal. This is what stolen elections get you.

Your guy was conspiring with Putin. You are a idiot and no real American will rely on your judgement.

LOL

Watching Biden meet Putin was 'the real moment' Trump realized he wasn't president anymore: NYT's Haberman​

Watching Biden meet Putin was 'the real moment' Trump realized he wasn't president anymore: NYT's Haberman'the real moment' Trump realized he wasn't president anymore: NYT's Haberman

MSNBC screenshot

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN on Thursday that former President Donald Trump seems to be finally accepting that he's no longer president six months after leaving office.
In particular, Haberman said that Trump and his allies came to grips with this fact while watching President Joe Biden meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Switzerland this week.
"This is the event that underscored for people around Trump and the former president himself the fact that he's not president anymore," she said. "This was the kind of event on the world stage, getting enormous attention, that he really enjoyed, that he saw as one of the trappings of the office that he thought spoke to a sense of power and strength... it was the real moment of, 'Oh, someone else is president and not Donald Trump.'"

Host John Berman noted that Trump this week has seemed particularly needy for positive affirmation.
"His organization sent an email around yesterday telling everybody he's more popular than ever before, he's the leader of the Republican Party," Berman said. "It really seems to matter to him."
Watch the video below.

Poor old Trump. He blew it.. Sabotaged his reelection and now he's just an obese has been.

Every country has those same problems so it is no secret if Biden did that. Trump did much worse--
talking to world leaders on an unsecured phone, giving away info on Israeli spies, having Russias' chief spy at the White House, etc.
Oh...you mean the times that Obama gave away national secrets preventing an Israeli attack on our enemies?

The truth hurts, don't it? Vindman did not "spy" on Trump as he is an expert on Ukraine and was privy to Trump's nefarious dealings there. I guess that it is better for your career if you are not an honorable person to work with Trump and the verification is all the incompetent losers in Trump's inner sphere.
When I was in the Army his job was under my first MOS classification as a 36L. One of my job assignments would have been the White House Communications Office.
He committed the ultimate sin.....going public with private conversations of the president.
He should have been put in prison....but I think what he did was agree to testify against the president to keep from going to prison. In most other countries he would have either been shot or put in prison. I would have had him breaking rocks at Leavenworth.

Was Bolton, who directed Vindman to file the complaint with WH council, also working for Democrats?

It's amazing how many Republicans Democrats employed during Trump's stay in office, right? And it's easy to get the job too, just don't go along with crazy corrupt Trump schemes.
Bolton was a NeverTrumper and Deepstater who liked starting wars in the ME.
Trump got rid of him.

Trump got rid of him.
Trump hired Bolton, not Democrats.

Trump got rid of him because he didn't go along with what Bolton called a "drug deal" in Ukraine and "clear personal interests" that was influencing Trump's policy on Turkey.

Trump got rid of him.

Trump got rid of him because he didn't go along with what Bolton called a "drug deal" in Ukraine and "clear personal interests" that was influencing Trump's policy on Turkey.
Yeah....sure.....right....uh-huh.
Bolton is just trying to cover his own ass.
Bolton is getting rich off of war.....and Trump told him to get the fuck out.

Trump got rid of him.

It's a good idea to cover your ass when you are about to get involved in a drug deal by the President.

Shall we put up the long list of all the Republicans who refused to go along with your Dear Leader drug deals?

This is who you elect to carry water for tool.

Trump got rid of him.

It's a good idea to cover your ass when you are about to get involved in a drug deal by the President.
That's another Marxist tactic.
Blame your opponent for whatever you're doing.
Biden opened the border to open the spigot for illegal drugs.
Obama kept us in Afghanistan because of the Opium.
Democrats are Marxists....that's why they accuse Republicans of their crimes.

Trump got rid of him.

I think YOU are on drugs.

Niether Biden nor Obama were accused by their administration members of any illegality, you are just spewing righwing fantasies.

Trump got rid of him.

Utter nonsense. Illegal drugs were flowing long before Biden.
Obama what?
Trump is a charlatan and con-man. He is as I described.
The country's upheaval began in the Trump years. Get real

Trump got rid of him.

Bolton quit because he knew what Trump was all about. Trump doesn't want advice that he needs to hear. He wants advice that he wants to hear, and Bolton realized that he was advising an idiot.

Trump got rid of him.
No. Bolton got rid of Trump.

After the disgraceful, humiliating Helsinki Orange Bend-Over, Biden is a breath of fresh air.

And the relief continues to wash over me.

You need psychiatric care.
I would argue that Trump's embodiment of poisonous, pompous, divisive, erratic, narcissistic
behavior over the last 4 years has created a toxic environment in our country that has resulted in everyday violence and shootings, threats against elected government officials and employees,
the grand finale being the insurrection of Jan 6 in which 6 people were killed and 130 police officers were injured.
Hate groups that grew in size during the past 4 years, supported by Trump since they voted for him, has lead to illegal, violent activity also supported by Trump due to his refusal to stifle them.
Now, Trump is attempting to destroy our democracy with his phony election fraud accusations and
the trumpaciles are being conned once again by a very experienced con-man. Stupid does what stupid says.

The hate groups were BLM, antifa, and other rioters. They killed, pillaged, raped, destroyed property, burned properties, looted. These groups are domestic terrorists. They are the ones who are fomenting division, hate, and death.

After the disgraceful, humiliating Helsinki Orange Bend-Over, Biden is a breath of fresh air.

And the relief continues to wash over me.

You need psychiatric care.
I would argue that Trump's embodiment of poisonous, pompous, divisive, erratic, narcissistic
behavior over the last 4 years has created a toxic environment in our country that has resulted in everyday violence and shootings, threats against elected government officials and employees,
the grand finale being the insurrection of Jan 6 in which 6 people were killed and 130 police officers were injured.
Hate groups that grew in size during the past 4 years, supported by Trump since they voted for him, has lead to illegal, violent activity also supported by Trump due to his refusal to stifle them.
Now, Trump is attempting to destroy our democracy with his phony election fraud accusations and
the trumpaciles are being conned once again by a very experienced con-man. Stupid does what stupid says.

The hate groups were BLM, antifa, and other rioters. They killed, pillaged, raped, destroyed property, burned properties, looted. These groups are domestic terrorists. They are the ones who are fomenting division, hate, and death.
They are only one of the hate groups and they grew during the 4 years of Trump just like all the other hate groups, and it is Trump who has fomented division, hate, and death.

Trump got rid of him.
No. Bolton got rid of Trump.
That's called insurrection.
Marxism 101.

Utter nonsense. Illegal drugs were flowing long before Biden.

Absolutely true!

President Harris/Biden has simply made it easier and less risky to move far larger volumes of poison into our country at any time.

Specifically, how is that great for America?

Mexican Cartels Smuggle Record Amounts of Fentanyl into the US Under Biden’s Leadership

ByJonathan Walker
March 19, 2021

[...]

Rise of Fentanyl trafficking​

President Biden’s loose immigration policies play a role in the rise of Fentanyl trafficking into the country. Biden’s policies have increased illegal immigration, tying up border agents with undocumented immigrants rather than policing for drugs.

Maltz emphasizes that Biden’s policies make him appear weak on immigration. That then makes it easy for cartels to move Fentanyl freely into America. Maltz admits that the drug crisis is not new and has been escalating over the years. However, the current activity is at a level that has never been seen before.

Forum List

Back