REALLY IDIOTIC SONG (if there is no GOD)

There is only one line mentioning heaven, and one line mentioning God. Both in the 4th verse, which nobody ever even hears. If you think the song is stupid, meaningless, and idiotic without those two virtually unknown lines, then you are an idiot.
Without GOD we are DIVISIBLE. Only with GOD can we stand INDIVISIBLE with liberty and justice for all. Ideals are but cheap words unless they rest on an IMMOVABLE FOUNDATION. Only GOD is solid ground. All other is sinking sand. And the likely reason we don't sing that 4th verse is that it reminds some people that they are mortal and NEED GOD.

I'm sure that's what they tell you in your church. They tell you a lot of crap that just isn't true. However, assuming all your rhetoric is true, the country has been divided on racial, religious, and gender lines since it's inception, so your God sucks on that whole indivisable thing.
The Civil War was the result of the SIN of slavery. If we had worked at abolishing it when we formed the United States, the Civil War wouldn't have happened. Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote UNCLE TOM's CABIN. And President Lincoln upon being introduced to this lady allegedly remarked (tongue in cheek), "'So you're the little woman who wrote the book that made this great war!'" Mrs. Stowe was a fervent Christian woman who knew that the slavery as practiced in America was unlike anything mentioned in the Bible and was entirely UNCHRISTIAN and UNBIBLICAL. It has only been through the influence of mostly Christian Men and Women that we strive continuously to be brought back in track. Right now we are facing a terrible pandemic. And I do see the good, the bad, and the ugly surrounding it. The one good thing is that the internet has kept people together and not entirely in isolation. Had this Covid19 virus been developed earlier, say 50 years ago, well what would we have done then?

Last edited:
There is only one line mentioning heaven, and one line mentioning God. Both in the 4th verse, which nobody ever even hears. If you think the song is stupid, meaningless, and idiotic without those two virtually unknown lines, then you are an idiot.
Without GOD we are DIVISIBLE. Only with GOD can we stand INDIVISIBLE with liberty and justice for all. Ideals are but cheap words unless they rest on an IMMOVABLE FOUNDATION. Only GOD is solid ground. All other is sinking sand. And the likely reason we don't sing that 4th verse is that it reminds some people that they are mortal and NEED GOD. And frankly, I find that most songs get to the climatic point in the closing verse and not necessarily at the start.
This is particularly ridiculous given the fact that religion is used far more often to divide.

but--there is no god
Prove it.
hahhahahahahahaha
....you people make the initial claim there is a god--it's up to YOU to prove it..
..like a court system--prosecutor charges someone. he has to prove it .
Absolutely NOT! It is up to you to prove it for yourself. You're the one trying to throw GOD out. You need to provide the evidence that HE doesn't make a difference anywhere.
There is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

but--there is no god
Prove it.
hahhahahahahahaha
....you people make the initial claim there is a god--it's up to YOU to prove it..
Absolutely NOT! It is up to you to prove it for yourself. You're the one trying to throw GOD out. You need to provide the evidence that HE doesn't make a difference anywhere.
wrong --if you make a claim--you have to prove it--or it's bullshit
...you made the intitial claim [ yes? ] --you have to prove it
so--you have no proof do you?
..claims like:
jesus served me breakfast on the moon

Without GOD we are DIVISIBLE. Only with GOD can we stand INDIVISIBLE with liberty and justice for all. Ideals are but cheap words unless they rest on an IMMOVABLE FOUNDATION. Only GOD is solid ground. All other is sinking sand. And the likely reason we don't sing that 4th verse is that it reminds some people that they are mortal and NEED GOD. And frankly, I find that most songs get to the climatic point in the closing verse and not necessarily at the start.
This is particularly ridiculous given the fact that religion is used far more often to divide.
And the Supreme Court certainly did just that when they voted for the strict removal of the Bible, Prayer, Philosophical debate and respect for the ALMIGHTY from the public classrooms across this once united yet diversified Nation ----- which presently seems more in a quandary quagmire than at anytime since The American Civil War.

but--there is no god
Prove it.
hahhahahahahahaha
..claims like:
Sorry, I believe GOD created the entire Universe and everything in it in 6 days. You claim it took Billions of years. Well, Billions of years may not seem an eternity to you; however, since GOD is eternal then I can fully see how HE would create a Universe that demonstrates perfectly what Eternity is like.
I see sinful people, including myself and yourself being most ungodly. Can you deny that everyone makes mistakes. Are you forgiving of mistakes? Obviously, we all need a Savior.
I believe that the FLOOD of Noah's day was horrific and worldwide. And since fossils of some sort are found everywhere and demonstrate a catastrophic death by suffocation and packed in sediment by water, I have no reason not to fully accept the obvious truth of the Flood.
We actually how know James the step Brother of Jesus actually existed, as did Pontius Pilot from recent archaeological discoveries. And we know for a fact that humans have been in truth trying to place the blame for the Crucifixion of Christ upon each other for over 2 thousand years. Why blame anyone for something that never happened?
You're the one with no proof. You're just one of those lazy people that want others to do the work, so you can feel good about yourself when you say smugly, "No it isn't. That's not good enough for me. Go try again, while I sit back and enjoy myself." And that is of course just another proof that GOD is real and you're simply without HIM.

AND very often by people just like yourself.

And the Supreme Court certainly did just that when they voted for the strict removal of the Bible, Prayer, Philosophical debate and respect for the ALMIGHTY from the public classrooms across this once united yet diversified Nation ----- which presently seems more in a quandary quagmire than at anytime since The American Civil War.
It seems the gods have played a cruel joke on Christians.

And what about the most beloved BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC!

I'd really like to know where this was filmed. The people seem to have a distinct English accent. I'm sure they're not from New Jersey!

Last edited:
It seems the gods have played a cruel joke on Christians.
Which gods?

Without GOD we are DIVISIBLE. Only with GOD can we stand INDIVISIBLE with liberty and justice for all. Ideals are but cheap words unless they rest on an IMMOVABLE FOUNDATION. Only GOD is solid ground. All other is sinking sand. And the likely reason we don't sing that 4th verse is that it reminds some people that they are mortal and NEED GOD.

I'm sure that's what they tell you in your church. They tell you a lot of crap that just isn't true. However, assuming all your rhetoric is true, the country has been divided on racial, religious, and gender lines since it's inception, so your God sucks on that whole indivisable thing.
The Civil War was the result of the SIN of slavery. If we had worked at abolishing it when we formed the United States, the Civil War wouldn't have happened. Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote UNCLE TOM's CABIN. And President Lincoln upon being introduced to this lady allegedly remarked (tongue in cheek), "'So you're the little woman who wrote the book that made this great war!'" Mrs. Stowe was a fervent Christian woman who knew that the slavery as practiced in America was unlike anything mentioned in the Bible and was entirely UNCHRISTIAN and UNBIBLICAL. It has only been through the influence of mostly Christian Men and Women that we strive continuously to be brought back in track. Right now we are facing a terrible pandemic. And I do see the good, the bad, and the ugly surrounding it. The one good thing is that the internet has kept people together and not entirely in isolation. Had this Covid19 virus been developed earlier, say 50 years ago, well what would we have done then?

You are trying too hard to make events match your rhetoric. I thought people who called themselves Christians were supposed to be honest, and not just make shit up.

If your religion isn't strong enough to stand on it's own, without all your made up shit, it is a pretty weak religion.

You are trying too hard to make events match your rhetoric. I thought people who called themselves Christians were supposed to be honest, and not just make shit up.
I see you must be a Liberal Democrat --- thinking only what you say is golden. How do you know what's "Christian", given the assumed fact that you aren't? I'm so thankful I don't need politicians nor secular scientists to reveal their "truth" to me. PS> Your booby is showing ---- I'm being honest.

If your religion isn't strong enough to stand on it's own, without all your made up shit, it is a pretty weak religion.
Obviously, you are not particular enough to express yourself without trying to be a match for some sailor. You should demonstrate more of your fine education.

I see you must be a Liberal Democrat --- thinking only what you say is golden. How do you know what's "Christian", given the assumed fact that you aren't? I'm so thankful I don't need politicians nor secular scientists to reveal their "truth" to me. PS> Your booby is showing ---- I'm being honest.

I called myself a Christian for more than 50 years. I've seen, and even participated in the exaggeration and twisting of facts to match my preconceptions. I called it divinely inspired knowledge. It was nothing more than making up shit, just like you are doing.

Obviously, you are not particular enough to express yourself without trying to be a match for some sailor. You should demonstrate more of your fine education.

Not sure what your childish remark has to do with your dumb thread, but that remark is exactly what I would expect from a religious nut who has been shown to be foolish.

It was the original intent of the Founding Generation that church and state be separate – the courts merely reaffirmed that original intent.

That you and other theists seek to conjoin church and state is further evidence of the theocratic authoritarianism common to most on the Christian right.

but--there is no god
Prove it.
hahhahahahahahaha
..claims like:
Sorry, I believe GOD created the entire Universe and everything in it in 6 days. You claim it took Billions of years. Well, Billions of years may not seem an eternity to you; however, since GOD is eternal then I can fully see how HE would create a Universe that demonstrates perfectly what Eternity is like.
I see sinful people, including myself and yourself being most ungodly. Can you deny that everyone makes mistakes. Are you forgiving of mistakes? Obviously, we all need a Savior.
I believe that the FLOOD of Noah's day was horrific and worldwide. And since fossils of some sort are found everywhere and demonstrate a catastrophic death by suffocation and packed in sediment by water, I have no reason not to fully accept the obvious truth of the Flood.
We actually how know James the step Brother of Jesus actually existed, as did Pontius Pilot from recent archaeological discoveries. And we know for a fact that humans have been in truth trying to place the blame for the Crucifixion of Christ upon each other for over 2 thousand years. Why blame anyone for something that never happened?
You're the one with no proof. You're just one of those lazy people that want others to do the work, so you can feel good about yourself when you say smugly, "No it isn't. That's not good enough for me. Go try again, while I sit back and enjoy myself." And that is of course just another proof that GOD is real and you're simply without HIM.
.....so, you claim there is a god but don't have proof----I know it ..no one has been able to prove there is a god

Forum List

Back