Really Enjoyed This - New York Leaders In Denial About Virus

Wonder if this has anything to do with the fact they are at the top of the leaderboard ?

Sorry folks...it's from Fox News.....but it has direct film of leaders basically telling people that the Corona won't be an issue.

The left won't watch the clips...hope they don't comment if they don't.

You can to to 0:50 seconds and choke on what you watch.

Then wonder how the left can whine about Trump.

Seems that we are all engaging in finger pointing, instead of coming to the conclusion that nobody predicted it would get this bad. Yes, I know, the left started it first as always, but I don't think it's doing us much good.

Representatives were trying to protect both, the people and the economy. Nobody really knew what this virus could and would do. In my entire life, I never seen it like this before. I've seen recessions, I was here after 911, I lived through the housing collapse, and even the tech bubble burst, the AIDS epidemic, but nothing like this before.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. We can't change the past, we can only change the future. This virus is not the fault of anybody. It's a virus, an illness. It's part of life.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the fact they are at the top of the leaderboard ?

Sorry folks...it's from Fox News.....but it has direct film of leaders basically telling people that the Corona won't be an issue.

Seems that we are all engaging in finger pointing, instead of coming to the conclusion that nobody predicted it would get this bad. Yes, I know, the left started it first as always, but I don't think it's doing us much good.

Representatives were trying to protect both, the people and the economy. Nobody really knew what this virus could and would do. In my entire life, I never seen it like this before. I've seen recessions, I was here after 911, I lived through the housing collapse, and even the tech bubble burst, the AIDS epidemic, but nothing like this before.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. We can't change the past, we can only change the future. This virus is not the fault of anybody. It's a virus, an illness. It's part of life.

We ?

Please tell me you've been watching the baboonish screeching of the left about Trump since the start.

We ?

Please tell me you've been watching the baboonish screeching of the left about Trump since the start.

I said that. I know they started immediately. But I don't think this is a time for the blame game. When something like this happens, it's almost unavoidable. Could we have done things differently? Yes, and we would have if we had a crystal ball.

The point is nobody foreseen this, so nobody is really to blame: Not Trump, not local reps in NYC, not Governors. What we need to do now is be united and fight this thing. Will there be more mistakes made along the way? Yes, however we are all human, and God never made a perfect one yet.

Cuomo was telling everyone that xenophobia was spreading faster and was a bigger threat than coronavirus.

But, but, but, it was President Trump’s “lies” that made him state this insanity?

That’s what killed Italy...leftists considering xenophobia a bigger threat than the China Virus. Liberalism is insanely dangerous to any civilization.

We ?

I said that. I know they started immediately. But I don't think this is a time for the blame game. When something like this happens, it's almost unavoidable. Could we have done things differently? Yes, and we would have if we had a crystal ball.

The point is nobody foreseen this, so nobody is really to blame: Not Trump, not local reps in NYC, not Governors. What we need to do now is be united and fight this thing. Will there be more mistakes made along the way? Yes, however we are all human, and God never made a perfect one yet.

Extend this stupidity out to the discussion around when to end the lockdown.

Trump is trying to give people some idea of an "end" (not normal). And you have Bill Gates out talking about "piles of bodies" which is totally irresponsible.

Even the Surgeon General understands he isn't saying "normal". He is trying to take the ambiguity out of the discussion.

So, it would be good if everyone would get on the same page.

But, it does not appear it will.

So, I see no issue in reminding people that the left has screwed up too.

We ?

Trump is trying to give people some idea of an "end" (not normal). And you have Bill Gates out talking about "piles of bodies" which is totally irresponsible.

Even the Surgeon General understands he isn't saying "normal". He is trying to take the ambiguity out of the discussion.

It doesn't matter what Trump does, they will always look for reasons to blame him. Based on his favoritism ratings on how he is handling this, I would say the public is starting to see what the Democrats are all about.

What Trump should do is leave it up to the states how they want to handle their particular situation. Our Governor said he doesn't care what Trump is doing. He is going to extend the shutdown as long as he feels it's necessary. On the federal level, keep foreigners out of this country unless they are medical experts or scientists who can help us with this thing.

We ?

It doesn't matter what Trump does, they will always look for reasons to blame him. Based on his favoritism ratings on how he is handling this, I would say the public is starting to see what the Democrats are all about.

What Trump should do is leave it up to the states how they want to handle their particular situation. Our Governor said he doesn't care what Trump is doing. He is going to extend the shutdown as long as he feels it's necessary. On the federal level, keep foreigners out of this country unless they are medical experts or scientists who can help us with this thing.

The governors are going to be in the same pickle.

Just like the mayor of Denver.

Sooner or later, people are gong to tell them to fuck off.

Cuomo was telling everyone that xenophobia was spreading faster and was a bigger threat than coronavirus.

But, but, but, it was President Trump’s “lies” that made him state this insanity?

That’s what killed Italy...leftists considering xenophobia a bigger threat than the China Virus. Liberalism is insanely dangerous to any civilization.

That and people in Italy tend to buy Italian made products. Instead of getting goods from China that people are less likely to buy, they brought Chinese immigrants into their country, particularly from Wuhan. Tens of thousands were traveling back and forth from China, and it's likely they were the ones that made it so bad over there.

This isn't left vs. right, but survival. How much longer will some people follow trump over a cliff? He's in denial since he can't have his way so he denies science. He even fired Obama's pandemic response team early on which could have identified this problem months back. One link below and maybe some of you trumpbots look up the word exponential today which is how this virus grows and doesn't stop growing because some stupid politician doesn't like it.

This isn't left vs. right, but survival. How much longer will some people follow trump over a cliff? He's in denial since he can't have his way so he denies science. He even fired Obama's pandemic response team early on which could have identified this problem months back. One link below and maybe some of you trumpbots look up the word exponential today which is how this virus grows and doesn't stop growing because some stupid politician doesn't like it.

That again? I'll see your USA Today article, and raise you one FactCheck:

And yet they yell and scream LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.......

Trump tried to keep the panic low early......but took action that many criticized him for .........yet it was the right move.......The video shows how stupid people are there.........

We can't destroy our economy for this........and we have to be as smart as possible while this virus is running around also........In the pat we have took the precautions.....and took the lumps the best we can.

10s of millions will get this here..........History always repeats

Trump was getting briefed on how bad it was and he told them to be more worried about the flu...

They believed there President... They should have been smarter than that. GOP were taking meetings and making a killing on the stock market, while telling everyone that this was a nothing burger and just blown up crisis by the Democrats...

She believed the WH, that is what she is guilty off. It is not her role to assess international threats, who do you think that role falls on?

Bull fucking shit.

This was when things were already starting to roll.

And Deblazio is out touting getting out the same day the NBA calls off it's season.

What the fuck do they need ? A crystal ball.

Next, New York itself (that bastion of left wing intelligence) blows off Cuomo when he finally does get off his ass and start asking people to stay home.

It will not be as pickyprickasspartisanshitheaded as you are, this virus.

"The C*nt" pelosi was handing out souvenir fake impeachment pens while Trump was instituting the China travel ban. Thank God we have an actual leader looking after the people. Everything the marxist Dims touch turns to shit.
Don is also the King of the Jews you know, the second coming, he said so. Very decent of him to open it all up on Easter. What a uniter. Makes me want to go into work now. For america.

The Video was 2nd of Febuary... When she was speaking there was 8 cases in the whole of America. She had no access to to the intelligence that Trump had and he was downplaying it a month later.

What you are accusing this person off, is listening and believing her President... But you are right she shouldn't have done that.

Trump is the President with the most information on hand and he said there was nothing to worry about...

You Schruted it, Biggly

The power structure gangfvcked the people again and you jackasses want to quibble over who's team got the most stokes and sloppy seconds. Incredible.

Son Of Sam evaded the NY police for 13 months.

fighting evil takes time, my friends!

We ?

I'm gonna keep slapping the left around for being Liars........Fear mongers.............it is Pathetic that they have used this for Political BS.............I'm at a point that I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

They want a civil discussion............then stop the TDS BS off.......3 years....never stops.......Up theirs.

And tomorrow he or someone like it will play that same Lie..........Go give him a Coronavirus hug.

Forum List

Back