Really? Democrats had to be told this!? Just....shaking my head.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
14937473_592717557601456_373441754646029239_n.jpg

Democraps are so stupid they had to be told to NOT vote by text! holy shit! But remember election day is November 9th!

well, you have to take into consideration that you are dealing with people that dont have the mental capacity to get an ID.

View attachment 96880

Democraps are so stupid they had to be told to NOT vote by text! holy shit! But remember election day is November 9th!
I forget what thread but some time ago I posted an article that said, in Mexico, every voter in the country is required to possess and use a voter ID that has a chip and is read like a credit card. The government provides cards to those who can't afford to pay for it. Democraps in America have to blubber and cry about voter IDs. All because they want the dead and illegals to vote. Bastards.

View attachment 96880

Odium They forgot to add the memo about
Republicans voting on the 8th and Democrats voting on the 9th.
I am on their Facebook page triggering some snowflakes LOL...
proud troll is proud
You are proud indeed...

Remember, text in your vote November 9th

View attachment 96880

Odium They forgot to add the memo about
Republicans voting on the 8th and Democrats voting on the 9th.
I am on their Facebook page triggering some snowflakes LOL...
proud troll is proud
You are proud indeed...

Remember, text in your vote November 9th
can you vote? i thought convicted pedophiles like you couldn't vote?
I'm not a democrat....

View attachment 96880

I forget what thread but some time ago I posted an article that said, in Mexico, every voter in the country is required to possess and use a voter ID that has a chip and is read like a credit card. The government provides cards to those who can't afford to pay for it. Democraps in America have to blubber and cry about voter IDs. All because they want the dead and illegals to vote. Bastards.

Well, the left doesn't believe minorities in this country are smart enough. Here are some interviews with average people who explain why voter ID laws are unfair. I am shocked that so many actually believe the hype the left puts out there. Is this the education our young people are receiving? They are being led astray by ignorant teachers.

The left truly believes that blacks are too fucking stupid to do the simplest of things. It is unreal listening to this.

View attachment 96880

Well, the left doesn't believe minorities in this country are smart enough. Here are some interviews with average people who explain why voter ID laws are unfair. I am shocked that so many actually believe the hype the left puts out there. Is this the education our young people are receiving? They are being led astray by ignorant teachers.

The left truly believes that blacks are too fucking stupid to do the simplest of things. It is unreal listening to this.

Older Democrats are even worse.

One of my coworkers literally makes me cringe with her fake Chinese accents and stereotypes of black people about how they name their kids.

I am a literally a stormfront poster and I get triggered by these people.

Forum List

Back