Real people who were there dispute Biden admin claims Chinese balloons flew over US under Trump.

Biden regime doing a major crawfish on their bogus claims. :auiqs.jpg:

They’re merely pointing out that the Trump administration wasn’t paying attention and didn’t even know China was spying on the country.

They’re losers.

If it could have been shot down by regular people; It damn sure would have been.

I could not agree more. If a Barrett 50 could reach 60,000 feet, someone in Montana would hwve taken it down.

They could have hit it in the Pacific.

I do not think this was incompetence…this was intentional.

They’re merely pointing out that the Trump administration wasn’t paying attention and didn’t even know China was spying on the country.

They’re losers.
Here's the crux of that article: "But on Sunday, a senior administration official told "

After Biden has egg on his face..again.

If it was discovered after Trump left office, why is IT just in the news after Biden fucks up? Don't be that stupid.

Also in that article, there's this:

"
Bolton said that if the Biden administration has "specific examples, they need to tell Congress."

He added: "I can say with 100% certainty not during my tenure.""

Also:

"
"I don't ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States," Esper said during an appearance on CNN. "I would remember that for sure."

And former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, who had previously served as director of the National Counterterrorism Center, also told Fox News he never had heard of a Chinese spy balloon while he was in government."

Bam!

Last edited:

They’re losers.
He was busy doing the reality show thing when he should have been being president. But the faithful, remain faithful.

They’re losers.
Try reading it again, Simp.

He was busy doing the reality show thing when he should have been being president. But the faithful, remain faithful.
Another Dimtard with reading issues.

I say its a lie that it happened under Trump.

No one saw 3 balloons?

No pilots, no one on the ground?

GTFO.

Its a lie until I see actual evidence.

You know what else the government said? THE VAX STOPS THE SPREAD AND YOU WONT GET THE VIRUS.

Nice try Bidenistas. You boy is a laughingstock of the planet.

I hope Xi doesnt attack Taiwan before the election…but the more feckless we appear, the more likely it will happen.

If any kind of Chinese balloons floated over the US while Trump was president, there would be threads on how weak of a leader he is is for weeks by the lefties here. It didn't happen
Maybe this was just a balloon that lost its stealth capabilities and they've been sending them for a long time. How do you know the didn't go "under the radar" during the Trump administration?

Thanks for the clarification.

Trump didn’t cover it up. They were too stupid to know it was going on.

Feel better now?
^Posted by someone who's too stupid to know what's going on right now.

Maybe this was just a balloon that lost its stealth capabilities and they've been sending them for a long time. How do you know the didn't go "under the radar" during the Trump administration?
Because 60,000 feet is NOT under the radar. :rolleyes-41:

New Topics

Forum List

Back