Real people who were there dispute Biden admin claims Chinese balloons flew over US under Trump.

1675735604177.png

Let’s face it. We know Trump didn’t normally even read the daily national security reports prepared for the President, even though they were “dumbed down” for him. He openly confessed that he loved that Xi became “President for Life” and said Putin, his good buddy, was another stable “genius” — even after he invaded Ukraine.

As far as this latest balloon hubbub is concerned, seems to me Biden and the Air Force popped the fearsome “red balloon” — and did it quite intelligently. Now that they will get a look at it, hopefully in less damaged conditions than if it just fell to the ground from 60,000 feet, we may eventually — though I’m very doubtful it will happen soon — get the real story. Right now it’s all just another typical political circus.
Why are all of your posts simply products of your TDS afflicted brain? Have you ever tried finding any valid links to your bullshit claims?

Why are all of your posts simply products of your TDS afflicted brain? Have you ever tried finding any valid links to your bullshit claims?
I can back up every statement I make, but let’s face it: having your head so far up President Trump’s MAGA ass you wouldn’t believe a word of any facts or links I presented.

But to take just my very first point: it was very widely known that Trump literally didn’t read the national security daily briefings presented to him. He insisted on short “oral presentations” instead, and the security agencies learned these would only keep his attention if presented in simplified form maybe twice a week. Trump quickly lost interest even in these.

Of course Trump’s public denunciations of the nation’s security agencies even before being elected made his conduct far from surprising. Trump never was a reader and generally bragged that he “followed his gut.” He certainly thought he knew more about the trustworthiness of his authoritarian friend Putin than anyone. Of course he also thought he knew more about war than his generals.

Pence, though often out of the inner loop when important decisions and public announcements were being made, read the briefings weekdays. Obama had of course been a prolific reader of everything. Recall Obama had also publicly opposed the Bush / Cheney / Rumsfeld invasion of Iraq from the Senate floor … when that was not such a popular position. But Obama knew his own knowledge was limited and at least tried to learn more. (Obama imo listened too much to the professionals — for example even he admitted later that his decision to cooperate with the Europeans to overthrow Qaddafi was a huge error.)

Here is what I consider a reasonably accurate view (confirmed by many others) of your hero Trump’s practice and views towards reading national security reports:

Last edited:
Makes sense. I've gained a lot of respect for the military. They seem to be more on the ball with respect to politics than the average right wing politician or pundit.

Makes no sense at all.

Act 1: Balloon, don't tell Trump though, just cuz.
Act 2: Balloon, be sure and inform that guy with dementia

Biden knows politics alright. Even with dementia he had your kind fooled and continues to do so. Biden is dumb, really fucking dumb, perhaps the dumbest POTUS in history. But he's smart enough to know the majority of Democrats lead a dumbed down public.

Well last time I watched Fox news, prolly a couple hours ago, Fox thinks it happened.

No, Fox reported that this administration said it happened. Slight difference.

Forum List

Back