Real oppression & tyranny

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Yet more proof of why the Olympics in China should be boycotted.

When an illegal crosses our border they are housed and fed and often released into our nation. Those illegals are not fleeing death they are just after financial opportunities.
The left cry for and defend these illegals to any end.
This man if not already dead will likely be dead soon or at the very least sent to a slave labor camp. And China is complicit in his demise.

Yet more proof of why the Olympics in China should be boycotted.

When an illegal crosses our border they are housed and fed and often released into our nation. Those illegals are not fleeing death they are just after financial opportunities.
The left cry for and defend these illegals to any end.
This man if not already dead will likely be dead soon or at the very least sent to a slave labor camp. And China is complicit in his demise.

Lebron says you don't have e clear understanding of the situation.

1638367553515.png

And he says, if you take back what you have said he can cut you a deal on his new Niki shoes made in Hong Kong.

Act now and he will throw in a set of Ginsue knives.

• Banned
China is evil, but we have outsourced all of our manufacturing to them, so we remain dependent on them. And don't even blame that on Democrats, unless you're good with sounding like an idiot.
Then perhaps we can agree that it's time to stop that outsourcing?

I know the pain financially would be swift for us as well as a sudden shortage of some products.
Thing is we are enduring that now but not for some lofty goal but as punishment for our own stupidity.

Then perhaps we can agree that it's time to stop that outsourcing?

I know the pain financially would be swift for us as well as a sudden shortage of some products.
Thing is we are enduring that now but not for some lofty goal but as punishment for our own stupidity.

How do you stop outsourcing?

Should the Govt stop it? Is that the power you want the Fed Govt to have?

And do we just stop it to China or to every country in the world?

• Banned
How do you stop outsourcing?

Should the Govt stop it? Is that the power you want the Fed Govt to have?

And do we just stop it to China or to every country in the world?
The government already has that power via sanctions. A US based business does not have a constitutional right to operate in or buy from China.
We have the power to stop all trade with China, we just lack the willpower and morality to do it.

The government already has that power via sanctions. A US based business does not have a constitutional right to operate in or buy from China.
We have the power to stop all trade with China, we just lack the willpower and morality to do it.

We just have different views on the powers and role of the Fed Govt I guess. I am more of a freedom and liberty type.

We just have different views on the powers and role of the Fed Govt I guess. I am more of a freedom and liberty type.
Lol

Freedom & liberty type???

For you but not the oppressed tho right?

Mind boggling that you would say you're a freedom and liberty type in a thread about a man being deprived of that very thing. But hey, as long as you get your new iPhone you don't care....

Simply stunning

Well, all you can do is keep voting for the same Left wing fascists and cross your fingers and hope things work out for the best.

If I ever vote for the left you will be the first to know. has not happened yet, but who knows.

Lol

Freedom & liberty type???

For you but not the oppressed tho right?

Mind boggling that you would say you're a freedom and liberty type in a thread about a man being deprived of that very thing. But hey, as long as you get your new iPhone you don't care....

Simply stunning

Sorry, it is not the job of the US Fed Govt to ensure that everyone in the entire fucking world has freedom and liberty. It is the job of the US Fed Govt to ensure that we freedom and liberty.

If what China does bothers you so much, do not buy things from China, though I am betting you have a house full.

And why do you only care about China? There is not much freedom and liberty in Saudi Arabia but you are not calling for us to stop buying their oil

Sorry, it is not the job of the US Fed Govt to ensure that everyone in the entire fucking world has freedom and liberty. It is the job of the US Fed Govt to ensure that we freedom and liberty.

If what China does bothers you so much, do not buy things from China, though I am betting you have a house full.

And why do you only care about China? There is not much freedom and liberty in Saudi Arabia but you are not calling for us to stop buying their oil
I bring up China because they control our markets.
As to your oil nonsense we buy about 7% from them.
Screenshot_20211201-084210_Chrome.jpg

We just have to define "freedom and liberty" in trolling traitor terms.

Freedom through tyranny.

Liberty through unquestioning obedience to the Reich.

Your fellow right wingers are wanting the Fed Govt to control what we can by and I am the one calling for tyranny. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How is it possible so many of you have been born without a sense of irony?

No one other than you suggested any such thing.

I see you also lack reading comprehension.

Stop subsidizing China.

I am betting there is more shit from China in your house than mine

Trump was stopping it, which is why you hated him so bitterly. Reciprocal tariffs.

I do hate tariffs, they are a tool of control and not a friend of the free market.

Every tariff that Trump put on China is still there, yet you kneel down and kiss Trump ass daily and hate Biden.... such is the life of a partisan sheep

Forum List

Back