Real oppression & tyranny

For starters I would ban all imports of US products produced in China.

Apple would be the first company to move production. Unless you believe they would give up the US market to Samsung

And they would move to Vietnam and nothing would be accomplished.

That doesnt do a damn thing and you know.
There's way to many people like you who dont give a shit about enriching our enemies or supporting children slave labor.

The whole world is our enemy, they would all turn on us in a second if they thought they could prevail.

And they would move to Vietnam and nothing would be accomplished.
Nothing?

Endless American dollars for China to amass even more superpower status would cease. If enough countries followed suit china's slave labor camps and human rights violations might cease to exist.

Sticking your head in the sand is not a solution

Nothing?

Endless American dollars for China to amass even more superpower status would cease. If enough countries followed suit china's slave labor camps and human rights violations might cease to exist.

Sticking your head in the sand is not a solution

The dollars would just hit a middle man before going to China.

And how many other countries joined Trump's "trade war on China"?

I am not sticking your head, I am being realistic. Plus, what you want to happen is happening organically as China's middle class grows and more and more manufacturing moves to other countries.

How do you stop outsourcing?

Should the Govt stop it? Is that the power you want the Fed Govt to have?

And do we just stop it to China or to every country in the world?

In this case, yes. The government should stop allowing politicians to be bought by the CCP. Declare china a terrorist state, and stop ALL trade with them.

For starters I would ban all imports of US products produced in China.

Apple would be the first company to move production. Unless you believe they would give up the US market to Samsung

They'll just produce their stuff in Singapore...or Sri Lanka...or Slovenia...or Suriname...

As you have demonstrated in the list of stuff from your house; you (and I and everyone reading this) is a globalist. Thinking you can stop goods from coming to the market in a democracy is, well, stupid. Especially when you and I and everyone reading this has the greatest import tool ever devised literally at their fingertips.

You could have supported an American company...but you, being a globalist...decided not to.

Yeah; the Japanese have never attacked us.

Wow!
That dodge is weak as hell!!!
Japan is not our enemy,my truck was built in Texas and American vehicles are loaded with parts made in china.
So yeah,you are one stupid mother fucker.

Forum List

Back