Real Information on Preventing or Minimizing the Effects of Covid

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
So far I've had no problems. Maybe because I lied up on nutrient dense foods

This is FAR MORE EFFECTIVE than Biden's magic mask

Using simple, everyday medicines available in your medicine cabinet or in your kitchen could counter the effects of coronavirus, a report said Thursday.

For instance, dozens of recent studies have shown taking Vitamin D is an easy way to fight COVID-19 and your doctor can request a blood test to check your overall vitamin levels, Dr. Peter Osborne with Origins Nutrition Center in Sugar Land, Texas, told FOX 26 of Houston.

Using simple, everyday medicines available in your medicine cabinet or in your kitchen could counter the effects of coronavirus, a report said Thursday.

For instance, dozens of recent studies have shown taking Vitamin D is an easy way to fight COVID-19 and your doctor can request a blood test to check your overall vitamin levels, Dr. Peter Osborne with Origins Nutrition Center in Sugar Land, Texas, told FOX 26 of Houston.

I think you'd have better luck bringing a UV light into your body "in some other way". :)
Or maybe injecting a disinfectant. They come in lemon scented now, don't they?
Still looking for that magic bullet so you can ignore doing what's right and recommended....sad. :(

I think you'd have better luck bringing a UV light into your body "in some other way". :)
Or maybe injecting a disinfectant. They come in lemon scented now, don't they?
Still looking for that magic bullet so you can ignore doing what's right and recommended....sad. :(
Too bad you follow the cult to your own destruction and the destruction of the country.

So much you miss going thru life with blue blinders.

Did you know that "kids" who smoke are SEVEN TIMES more likely to get COVID?

Of course you didnt. Just like you ignore the studies that a HEALTHY DIET virtually eliminates the chances of getting the disease.

And you pretend all Trump supporters bent wear the mask. but we do.

Cant speak for everyone, but I wear your mask because of Karen's like you. But I recognize THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOCKED DOWN STATES AND OPEN STATES, so clearly the left's "solutions" DONT WORK.

Maybe JUST CONSIDER there are other factors involved here -- like your piss poor DIET

I'll take Biden's magic mask over junk science from the likes of you, Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas and Stella Immanuel every day and twice on Sunday. ;)

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take Biden's magic mask over junk science from Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas and Stella Immanuel every day and twice on Sunday. ;)

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
XSS
You are welcome to do whatever you think best, AS AM I.

We KNOW the elderly are more susceptible to covid because of their poor diet and compromised immune system.

Why is it so hard for you leftist dolts to even consider that DIET is the single biggest factor to consider when fighting this disease.
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc

I'll take Biden's magic mask over junk science from Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas and Stella Immanuel every day and twice on Sunday. ;)

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
XSS

We KNOW the elderly are more susceptible to covid because of their poor diet and compromised immune system.

Why is it so hard for you leftist dolts to even consider that DIET is the single biggest factor to consider when fighting this disease.
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc

Bet you dollars to donuts that a majority of the 340,000 who've died were taking ALL your magic vitamins.
Put on the damn mask and keep thy droplets to thyself.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

i-wear-my-a1861ec534.jpg

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
XSS

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc

Bet you dollars to donuts that a majority of the 340,000 who've died were taking ALL your magic vitamins.
Put on the damn mask and keep thy droplets to thyself.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

i-wear-my-a1861ec534.jpg
Masks don't work. Sheeple

I'll take Biden's magic mask over junk science from the likes of you, Dr Phil, Dr Oz, Scott Atlas and Stella Immanuel every day and twice on Sunday. ;)

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
And there you have it Biden knows more about health than dr. Oz.

on the damn mask and keep thy droplets to thyself
If you're wearing the magic mask wouldnt it stop those droplets?

The left's explanation makes no sense, like every opinion of theirs.
.And why do you have such a problem with eating right? And why are you trying to talk me out of maintaining a healthy immune system thru good diet? Why does that bother you so much?

.And why do you have such a problem with eating right? And why are you trying to talk me out of maintaining a healthy immune system thru good diet? Why does that bother you so much?

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. You are free to bolster your immune system and spew droplets all over the universe for all I care. Just stay the fuck away from me with your magical thinking.

Oh and for the record, I am taking all the vitamins you suggest. AND I mask up when I fetch groceries as mandated by current Oregon law.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. You are free to bolster your immune system and spew droplets all over the universe for all I care. Just stay the fuck away from me with your magical thinking.

Oh and for the record, I am taking all the vitamins you suggest. AND I mask up when I fetch groceries as mandated by current Oregon law.
You can stay inside

Right? Demofks can’t ever explain their nonsense beliefs

The science behind your vit D is anti-covid, though your reading prisoners not only have not read and understood it, they take the easy way out to a conclusion: vit D = sun = Uv.

Forum List

Back