Real Clear Politics electoral count. Obama plumenting!

Bigfoot

NRA
Jul 20, 2011
A few days ago RCP had Obama's electoral vote listed at 269, with 270 needed to win the election. Today Obama's count is at 217! Obama has been consistently above 250 or so for months with Romney being at 181 and a high of 191 a couple of weeks ago. Romney's may have fluctuated a bit more then I am aware of but 191 was the high that I have noticed for him. Today Romney is at 181 while Obama has plummeted. It's amazing what debating an empty chair can do.

original.jpg

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Last edited:
Thursday is gonna be awesome.

Biden will be bitch-slapped by Ryan......

SEVERELY !

Bookmark this, Libberhoid asswipes.

SEVERELY !

I am still chuckling over a humorous story over at The Blaze today. If they made a movie about the administration they would have picked Leslie Nielsen to play Joe Biden :)

article-2021446-0D42615A00000578-170_468x312-620x198.jpg

Last edited:
Should be in the election forum... but it looks like PA, NH, and WIS have just today been moved to toss up status.. while Ohio and IA moved there earlier this week

While I would like PA to be at least a toss-up right now, RCP still shows Obama as ahead by 4.2, so I'm thinking calling it a toss-up is a tad premature.

SEVERELY !

I am still chuckling over a humorous story over at The Blaze today. If they made a movie about the administration they would have picked Leslie Nielsen to play Joe Biden :)

Leslie Nielsen is dead... and Biden is dead from the neck up. Type casting.

SEVERELY !

"The Blaze"...I`m just wondering,...although I get most of the U.S. News channels in Canada,...are Your "main stream media" mentioning "The blaze"...because here (in Canada) they do. The most popular News Channel our side of the border has a guy from "The Blaze" commenting during prime time every other day. Unfortunately we also have a (main-left) media bias, not nearly as bad as say MSNBC "News", way way less,.. but the general public (in Canada) skips these for quite some time now. As You can imagine Canadians have a huge interest in the Nov. election outcome, because we want to get going with the Keystone pipeline from our Alberta oil fields straight "into the heart of Texas"...something Obama has been blocking from day 1.
On our side of the border the ***.orgs that are protesting are just a few fringe groups, for which the general public has no longer any patience.
Check out what thee largest (Sun-) News Network in Canada has to say about it:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFqIS8hDV0o&list=UUvj7dbOY14kt_MFIR1Y1iwA&index=22&feature=plcp"]Northern pipelines.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I can vouch for the part where Ezra Levant says that the only native groups that are protesting against this project are "hired actors"..professional protesters that are heavily $$$ponsored with U.S. enviro-.org money..and to boot claimed "charitable status"...which is illegal and now most of these are under investigation for tax fraud.
"The Blaze" so far was the only media that reported this south of our border..and I think it`s something that everyone who is eligible to vote in November should consider...not that Obama voters would change their mind. My bet is that Romney cleaned his clock in the first debate and it`s pretty well a done deal already...any bets?...

Forum List

Back