Real Aamericans showing the way

WTF is the Patriot Front? Never heard of them before.

So what 10 year old was forced to have a baby? I didn't think most 10 year olds were capable of that.
Tommy Tainant is talking about the misinformation from the MSM about abortion and a 10 year old girl that was raped. However, she could have gotten it taken care of after the rape took place (within 6 weeks), and same if this baby poses a risk to her. I am guessing he is deflecting to try and change the subject as his argument was lost.

Tommy Tainant is talking about the misinformation from the MSM about abortion and a 10 year old girl that was raped. However, she could have gotten it taken care of after the rape took place (within 6 weeks), and same if this baby poses a risk to her. I am guessing he is deflecting to try and change the subject as his argument was lost.
What part of your law protects any rape victim ? You live in an oppressive police state that treats women as second class citizens.
America is a dystopian night,mare that the taliban would find a bit too extreme.

I'm used to it. It's what leftists do. They find some one in a million chance case and use that as the epitome of the subject at hand. It's just like when voter-Id was a big thing. They'd bring up somebody that came to this country 70 years ago with no documentation because they didn't have any at the time.

What part of your law protects any rape victim ? You live in an oppressive police state that treats women as second class citizens.
America is a dystopian night,mare that the taliban would find a bit too extreme.
Let's see. By Ohio law, she could have gotten an abortion within 6 weeks, and it is doubtful a 10 year old can safely carry a child to term. So under Ohio's current law she can have an abortion, but the MSM and those like yourself want to scream about these rare cases to try and support their (and your) weak argument, and spread your misinformation about this instance.

How right you are Commie! The left doesn't even know what a woman is!
If you weren't an atheist you could thank God for the Utopia you live in.

Get the fucking limey mote out of your own eye.

Let's do a side-by-side comparison of freedom, shall we?

The nether region between the genitals and the anus is often called the “taint.” It doesn’t appear to serve either purpose.

It is usually just ignored but needs to be regularly washed for proper hygiene. It is nevertheless more useful and informative than Taint’s political analysis on any American concern. It probably knows how to spell “Americans” with the proper number of the letter “a” too.

We need to kick the shit out of those motherfuckers a third time......Fucking pussies.
Get the fucking limey mote out of your own eye.
Your country is shitty. You're a bitch ass peasant

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, first......it is not my avatar's intention to be intrusive to the avataree Bootney.
But it has been noticeable that of all the posters on this board he is one of those who seems incapable....or rather, unwilling.....to complete a sentence or thought without using the word 'f*ck'. What's up with that?

Is it a poor parenting thingy? Under education? Inability to socialize or learn demeanor and decorum. Or just simple substandard English language ability?

Not that my avatar wishes to change his communications skills.
Rather, are his skills....or lack thereof....something that other Trump supporters admire?
Something that they think represents their thinking accurately? Represents their political views adequately and most persuasively?

Just asking.

Forum List

Back