Real Aamericans showing the way

Reactionary groups like Patriot Front and Antifa have to hide their faces. They're part of the problem.

As always, it's amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.

Democraps tried to compel everyone to hide our faces. And far too many of us stupidly complied.

SheepWithMasks.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, my avatar likes the Welshman's stuff on this venue.
He brings a fresh eye and a non-native's perspective to some issues that seem to rile up Amurricans.

Too, I find it amusing on how the Welshman's contributions seemingly bring out the most articulate, the most educated, most refined of this forum's MAGAhatters.

In that sense, Tommy T.'s post are sorta like a bird-dog flushing the birds. Or a rat-terrier flushing rats. So to speak. His work here often enough serves to showcase the flock's quality, character, and xenophobia. And notably, at it's most gracious and welcoming.

So, welcome to USMB, Welshman. And thank you for the useful service you offer us here. In a sense you are a clarifier. Not a bad thing. :thup:
You two make good lovers.

Well Ray, I am shocked that you can say that with a straight face. You live in a country that forces 10 year old incest victims to have a baby.
So much for "not controlling" other people.

But lets go back to the OP.
Some folk have stated that the Patriot Front are in danger of being confused with the KKK.
Surely not ?
View attachment 665941

WTF is the Patriot Front? Never heard of them before.

So what 10 year old was forced to have a baby? I didn't think most 10 year olds were capable of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, my avatar likes the Welshman's stuff on this venue.
He brings a fresh eye and a non-native's perspective to some issues that seem to rile up Amurricans.

Too, I find it amusing on how the Welshman's contributions seemingly bring out the most articulate, the most educated, most refined of this forum's MAGAhatters.

In that sense, Tommy T.'s post are sorta like a bird-dog flushing the birds. Or a rat-terrier flushing rats. So to speak. His work here often enough serves to showcase the flock's quality, character, and xenophobia. And notably, at it's most gracious and welcoming.

So, welcome to USMB, Welshman. And thank you for the useful service you offer us here. In a sense you are a clarifier. Not a bad thing. :thup:

Yeah, that's what he's doing, bringing us a service, kind of like the greeter at Walmart.

Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

View attachment 665764owing the way
The person who's country still has a monarchy is telling the US how it's citizens should act. When are you English going to vote for a minority King or Queen, oh that's right the head of government in your country is a hereditary position. No colored people ever.

I value the opinions of American liberal loons more than I do someone from a country that's still practices a medieval form of Government.

The person who's country still has a monarchy is telling the US how it's citizens should act. When are you English going to vote for a minority King or Queen, oh that's right the head of government in your country is a hereditary position. No colored people ever.

I value the opinions of American liberal loons more than I do someone from a country that's still practices a medieval form of Government.
Its good to see someone support and encourage these youths.Whee are the real American patriots on here. ?

Its good to see someone support and encourage these youths.Whee are the real American patriots on here. ?

We don't consider moons with masks on as patriots. We consider them sheep. The people we consider patriots are those who serve in our military that Dementia is destroying by turning our fighting force into a social club where they attempt to brainwash you with critical race theory and accommodations for weirdos in dresses. Every branch of our military is suffering low registration goals which may force us into using the draft if war breaks out; something we haven't used in two generations. But then again, what hasn't this dementia patient destroyed since taking office?

We don't consider moons with masks on as patriots. We consider them sheep. The people we consider patriots are those who serve in our military that Dementia is destroying by turning our fighting force into a social club where they attempt to brainwash you with critical race theory and accommodations for weirdos in dresses. Every branch of our military is suffering low registration goals which may force us into using the draft if war breaks out; something we haven't used in two generations. But then again, what hasn't this dementia patient destroyed since taking office?
Relax Ray. The Patriot Front are on the case. Americas future is secure with these young men.

Forum List

Back