Reagan was the first REAL Republican president IMO, Trump only the SECOND

Ike was a real Republican and a war hero.

George H. W. Bush was a real Republican and a war hero.

William Taft was a real Republican AND served on the SCOTUS after being President. Which is extremely incredible and amazing if you think about it. President AND Supreme Court Justice in 1 lifetime.
You left out TR

Reagan would have despised Donald Trump as president.
Yeah, he really looks like he is displeased with Donald Trump.

1649428903216.png

Reagan would have despised Trump as president. That's a fact. Reagan believed in the dignity of the office and went to ridiculous lengths to never seem petty and foolish. He had a serious lack of foresight concerning his own party though. He was the one who opened the door for fringe kooks, haters and evil preachers to exercise unaccountable power in the GOP.
how handy that Reagan is not around to confirm this...

how presumptuous

moving on............

Well, Lincoln is out as my hero after gathering some historical facts on him. He was a tyrant... and the odd thing (odd to me anyhow) is that even when I was a kid and knew nothing about the Civil War, I always wondered: Why did all those people have to die? It just never made any sense to me... and now I know that it objectively did not make sense except from a political (ie corrupt) view..

The Confederates had a great Constitution.. no federal bank.. no tariffs on foreign trade and there was something else that escapes me at the moment

THAT was why Lincoln started the Civil War.. and his generals destroyed US cities in the south and killed civilians. the ones not killed faced starvation bc Sherman and Sheridan and Co. killed all their livestock and destroyed property.. burned nearly all the homes in Atlanta and elsewhere..

Lincoln was a murderous tyrant..

So when I look at history, I see Reagan as the first true Republican president.. I suppose nixon was a R but we know he wasn't a very law abiding one..

then Trump tried to undo a lot of what Lincoln and the rinos did to this country...
Reagan and Eisenhower would be sick over Trump being such a low life.

Forum List

Back