Ready to Beg Forgiveness...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...you Liberals????

1. "The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment

2. ... many Americans -- including some of the smartest and most educated among us -- don't know: The official unemployment rate, as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor, is extremely misleading..

3. ...much celebrating from the media, the White House and Wall Street about how unemployment is "down" to 5.6%. The cheerleading for this number is deafening.

4. ....anyone is unemployed and has subsequently given up on finding a job -- if you are so hopelessly out of work that you've stopped looking over the past four weeks -- the Department of Labor doesn't count you as unemployed.

5. ....unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed.

6. -- maybe someone pays you to mow their lawn -- you're not officially counted as unemployed in the much-reported 5.6%. Few Americans know this.

7. The official unemployment rate, which cruelly overlooks the suffering of the long-term and often permanently unemployed as well as the depressingly underemployed, amounts to a Big Lie.

8. ...a lie that has consequences, because the great American dream is to have a good job, and in recent years, America has failed to deliver that dream more than it has at any time in recent memory.

9. ....quit wondering what hollowed out the middle class."
The Big Lie 5.6 Unemployment

On your knees, Liberals.
You did this to America.

...you Liberals????

2. ... many Americans -- including some of the smartest and most educated among us -- don't know: The official unemployment rate, as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor, is extremely misleading..

3. ...much celebrating from the media, the White House and Wall Street about how unemployment is "down" to 5.6%. The cheerleading for this number is deafening.

4. ....anyone is unemployed and has subsequently given up on finding a job -- if you are so hopelessly out of work that you've stopped looking over the past four weeks -- the Department of Labor doesn't count you as unemployed.

5. ....unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed.

6. -- maybe someone pays you to mow their lawn -- you're not officially counted as unemployed in the much-reported 5.6%. Few Americans know this.

7. The official unemployment rate, which cruelly overlooks the suffering of the long-term and often permanently unemployed as well as the depressingly underemployed, amounts to a Big Lie.

8. ...a lie that has consequences, because the great American dream is to have a good job, and in recent years, America has failed to deliver that dream more than it has at any time in recent memory.

On your knees, Liberals.
You did this to America.
"I absolve you from your sins. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

...you Liberals????

On your knees, Liberals.
You did this to America.
"I absolve you from your sins. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Christians forgive......idiots forget.

Your hand, in facilitating the damage of these six years, will be remembered.

about ready to beg for some relief from RW morons.

Everything is "misleading" the problem is that just saying "misleading" and not presenting your own stats is super easy.

For example: People say that the Eiffel Tower is tall but thats misleading. There are tall buildings in areas like NY. The Eiffel tower in comparison to the Swiss Alps....Which is bigger?

you're right. measuring unemployment the same way we've been doing for years is misleading. jobs being added to the economy is bad. a growing economy is bad.

please forgive us.

Perhaps I should point out the author of the article featured in the OP:
Jim Clifton is Chairman and CEO at Gallup.

"...the Gallup pollsters tend to be left of center...."
Is Gallup more left- or right-leaning

Perhaps I should also point out what an imbecile Siete is....or is that eminently obvious.

Unemployment numbers is and has been a big lie. But let's not kid ourselves; both (major) parties know it's going on and do nothing about it.

Everything is "misleading" the problem is that just saying "misleading" and not presenting your own stats is super easy.

For example: People say that the Eiffel Tower is tall but thats misleading. There are tall buildings in areas like NY. The Eiffel tower in comparison to the Swiss Alps....Which is bigger?

Astounding how regularly I believe you've posted the most vapid of posts....and then you manage to pen one even less substantive.

Unemployment numbers is and has been a big lie. But let's not kid ourselves; both (major) parties know it's going on and do nothing about it.

Perhaps......

But there is this from the most corrupt administration in my time....

"1. "In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

2. ...— from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated..... the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

3. .... two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today."
Census 8216 faked 8217 2012 election jobs report New York Post

Do you have similar data for the other side?

Kinda like saying Obama is doing a good job, like saying the terrorists are doing a good job?

you're right. measuring unemployment the same way we've been doing for years is misleading. jobs being added to the economy is bad. a growing economy is bad.

please forgive us.

Don't give up the day job....if you have one.
so a dropping unemployment rate is in your mind bad? really? i mean i get that you might have an issue with how it's calculated, but since that hasn't changed don't we have to agree that since jobs are being added and the number is falling things are looking up?

Perhaps I should point out the author of the article featured in the OP:
Jim Clifton is Chairman and CEO at Gallup.

"...the Gallup pollsters tend to be left of center...."
Is Gallup more left- or right-leaning

Perhaps I should also point out what an imbecile Siete is....or is that eminently obvious.

Astounding how regularly I believe you've posted the most vapid of posts....and then you manage to pen one even less substantive.

perhaps I should point out I don't give a rat's ass who wrote the article. A moron is a moron. Take you for instance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back