Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

The Amazing Biden is undoing for years of damage from the Trump debacle.

It is not easy to repair our health, economy and global standing
Amazing Biden?? Guess you missed our open borders with thousand of illegals, which cost we tax payers billions each year, pouring in. Many with the Chinese business.

He's making a mess of the economy and he's been in office since Jan. Oh and no one but you lefty loons gives a shit about global standing.

Amazing Biden my ass. He's a fucking disaster and I hope the country can survive four years of his amazingness.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.
Illegal aliens provide low cost labor that props up our economy.
Time to give them work documentation
They also cost we tax payers billions each year.

They can get visa's to work. Its easier to just walk across the border. Biden has made it really easy. Mexicans don't want American citizenship. They are Mexicans who just want money to send back to Mexico.
Except they can’t vote with a VISA. This is why Biden needs a path of citizenship for all immigrants.

You think they want to become American citizens?? They are Mexicans and loyal to their country. The only thing they want to do is come over here illegally, make money and send it home. They cost we American tax payers billions every year.
The only reason they wouldn’t want to be American citizens is because of the racism they face here
Another idiot using the race card when he doesn't have a good answer.

Carry on you whiny little shit.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Well aren't you the happy little traitorous bitch. Dancing with glee over every problem Trump left behind for Biden to clean up. And cheering the Russian hackers and other people out to harm the USA.

Tell me, did Trump feed Putin the information on the pipeline for the hacking attack? That would seem logical since Trump allowed the Russians to hack all of the government computers while saying and doing NOTHING about it.

Biden has nothing to do with the hacking - that's all on Trump excoriation of all anti-Russian cyber cops in the wake of the Mueller Report. Trump even tried to get the CIA and the FBI to work with the GRU on "cyber security".

Gutted the budget of the cyber security force:

And now that Putin has used all of Trump's lax cyber security to hack the USA energy infrastructure, YOU'RE blaming Biden.

How very dishonest of you, but hardly unexpected from someone who suck Trump's dick daily.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

Just knowing that I won't have to listen to a president acting up like an adolescent boy with a behavioral problem two or three times a week is reward enough for me.
"No regrets whatsoever."

This won't come as a shock to anyone, even your closest relatives.....but that comment identifies you as either a liar or an imbecile.....or both.
On Jan 20 of this year, when Trump tucked his cowardly tail between his fat legs and skedaddled out of town for Mar-a-Lago like the chickenshit little weasel his is, and Americans were finally free of that loud-mouthed compulsive liar, every day since then has felt like a day where I didn't feel like I was being forced to walk outside without a hat on in what amounted to a rhetorical hail storm of Trump's lies coming down in waves. And that was SUCH a good feeling too because I no longer felt like I was getting involuntarily pummeled by Trump's nonstop verbal nonsense day, after day, after day.

So, yeah. NO regrets whatsoever.

Now, apparently you conservatives just ate that stuff up like an Alpo dog running toward the kitchen as soon as he hears the can opener. Frankly, it doesn't say much about your powers of perception because I've never met a person in my life who didn't mind being lied to, and that's Trump's default setting.

One more thing. I saw a very short video of Trump yesterday, and that SOB is actually getting visibly fatter, even while wearing what appeared to be an enlarged suit coat.

Let's review what you voted for, and I voted against:

"Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."
Got a link for that?

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

Just knowing that I won't have to listen to a president acting up like an adolescent boy with a behavioral problem two or three times a week is reward enough for me.
"No regrets whatsoever."

This won't come as a shock to anyone, even your closest relatives.....but that comment identifies you as either a liar or an imbecile.....or both.
On Jan 20 of this year, when Trump tucked his cowardly tail between his fat legs and skedaddled out of town for Mar-a-Lago like the chickenshit little weasel his is, and Americans were finally free of that loud-mouthed compulsive liar, every day since then has felt like a day where I didn't feel like I was being forced to walk outside without a hat on in what amounted to a rhetorical hail storm of Trump's lies coming down in waves. And that was SUCH a good feeling too because I no longer felt like I was getting involuntarily pummeled by Trump's nonstop verbal nonsense day, after day, after day.

Now, apparently you conservatives just ate that stuff up like an Alpo dog running toward the kitchen as soon as he hears the can opener. Frankly, it doesn't say much about your powers of perception because I've never met a person in my life who didn't mind being lied to, and that's Trump's default setting.

One more thing. I saw a very short video of Trump yesterday, and that SOB is actually getting visibly fatter, even while wearing what appeared to be an enlarged suit coat.

"Here is the list of Biden’s proposals, drawn from the transcript of the president’s press conference:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

End school choice.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Got a link for that?
She never does

She will cut and paste something totally unrelated

Well aren't you the happy little traitorous bitch. Dancing with glee over every problem Trump left behind for Biden to clean up. And cheering the Russian hackers and other people out to harm the USA.

Tell me, did Trump feed Putin the information on the pipeline for the hacking attack? That would seem logical since Trump allowed the Russians to hack all of the government computers while saying and doing NOTHING about it.

Biden has nothing to do with the hacking - that's all on Trump excoriation of all anti-Russian cyber cops in the wake of the Mueller Report. Trump even tried to get the CIA and the FBI to work with the GRU on "cyber security".

And now that Putin has used all of Trump's lax cyber security to hack the USA energy infrastructure, YOU'RE blaming Biden.

How very dishonest of you, but hardly unexpected from someone who suck Trump's dick daily.

You're not speaking to the ones who raised you......clean up your language.

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?

Why?

You support all of it.

Want a doggie treat????
You mean like the mistake you made in the thread title?

It's Huuuuuge

not hugggge

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?
Link?

Really?

You dont read newspapers or watch the news?

Too busy in mummys basement pulling your pud as you "dislike" someones post you dont agree with?

Asking for a link when you can get it yourself is pathetic. If you really cared, you would find the link itself. It takes all of 5 seconds.

Want a doggie treat????

It's Huuuuuge

not hugggge
ouch.
That hurt.
Now, back to being an adult....who cares how she emphasized the word Huge?

Childish.

Want a doggie treat????

It's Huuuuuge

not hugggge
ouch.
That hurt.

Childish.

Spelling counts or didn't you learn that in 3rd grade?

I'm wondering if our intelligence agencies, can trace the solar winds hack to the colonial pipeline hackers.... Did the Russian govt hackers for solar winds, provide the info needed for the colonial pipeline hackers?

Want a doggie treat????

It's Huuuuuge

not hugggge
ouch.
That hurt.

Childish.

Spelling counts or didn't you learn that in 3rd grade?
Oh. I see. So to you and your education.....Huuuuuge is proper spelling compared to hugggge.

Wow. Just wow.

You cant make this shit up.

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?
Link?

Really?

Too busy in mummys basement pulling your pud as you "dislike" someones post you dont agree with?

Asking for a link when you can get it yourself is pathetic. If you really cared, you would find the link itself. It takes all of 5 seconds.
Doesn’t work like that

YOU make the claim, you have to back it up
Telling someone to look it up themselves is admitting you have no proof

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?

Want a doggie treat????
No regrets whatsoever.

"No regrets whatsoever."

Stop all deportation.

Grant mass amnesty.

End cash bail.

End mandatory minimums.

End school choice.

Got a link for that?
Link?

Really?

Doesn’t work like that

YOU make the claim, you have to back it up
Telling someone to look it up themselves is admitting you have no proof
Wrong.

Someone asking for a link that is open and known news is simply putting the burden on someone else because the one asking for the link did not know how to respond.

If I say the sky is blue and someone asks me for a link......is that debating? No. Its being childish.

Troll....go the fuck away. Shoo.

I love how every time you write this you get a list of policies Dems voted against and yet you repeat the same lie over and over. I am SHOCKED.
yeah she repeats the same lie over and over that the GOP party is not corrupt just because Trump was not

.the thing that is comedy about her is she worships Bush yet ignores how Bush hates Trump,she will evade that little fact of course sense it exposes her bias towards the repubs and that her hero Bush is corrupt same as Obama and Biden.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Want a doggie treat????

what a hypocrite,you expect them to admit they made a huge mistake when YOU cant even admit Obama was a clone of your hero Bush. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Like clockwork,everytime i take USMBS resident troll PC to school Obama was a clone of Bush backing her up in a corner with nowhere to run knowing she is checkmated and cant refute facts both parties are corrupt and one in the same,she does this instead of trying to refute facts.:auiqs.jpg:
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1:

"She does this". You mean, she utterly ignores your desperate attempts to deflect and change the subject?

Wow, I can't imagine why anyone would consider you unworthy of notice. (That was sarcasm, btw.)
Uhhh you clearly have reading comprehension problems.my previous post before yours post#109 CLEARLY shows I agree with her,that is hardly deflecting. :cuckoo: The Trump haters are the ones that do deflecting,I dont the fact I am not a trump hater.

the only one on here that does deflecting is PC. the fact she has NEVER been able to own up to it that both parties are corrupt and one in the same and that Obama expanded everything her hero Bush got started and yet the hypocrite expects Biden supporters to admit THEY made a mistake when SHE cant ever admit to being wrong? yeah right.:cuckoo:

I could make a thread in the flame section inviting her to disprove those facts Obama was a clone of Bush but the coward will not show up.

anytime myself and others have challenged her to prove Bush was not corrupt and Obama an extension of his policys ,the coward troll deflects and evades those facts, DOZENS of people have challenged her to disprove Bush was different than Obama besides the color of the skin,she deflects and runs off EVERYTIME proving she cannot refute both parties are corrupt and one in the same charlie.

the majority of the board here laughs at her for running away from facts how both parties are corrupt and one in the same.do try and keep up around here.

Last edited:
Oh in fact I would like our resident troll pc to explain to everyone how it’s possible for her to like her hero bush AND trump at the same time when bush is a globalist who HATES non globalist trump,what’s wrong with this picture? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I know I can count on her usual dodgeball game she plays with me same as she always does when she Cannot refute facts Obama was a clone of bush. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back