Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

The conflict now in the middle east is completely chicom Joe's fault. He sent 235 million dollars to the Palestinian Authority as soon as he took office. He relaxed sanctions against John Kerry's BFF Iran to facilitate delivery of the rockets to the Palestinian vermin.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.

Anyone who liked Pres. Jimmy Carters four long years of ineffective bungling and mismanagement of the economy.
Is going to love the next four years of the Biden/ Harris economic fiasco that is going to drown our country in a tidal wave of misery and depression. ... :cuckoo:

It's our Fifth Column: Democrats.

Normal people can see how good Biden has been. Save the gaslighting for your fellow fascist cult morons. It has no effect on normal people.

Also, tone down the hysteria. It reveals how upset you are about the asswhupping that Biden continues to inflict on you. And that encourages us to continue to do what's making you cry. If you'd hide what's causing you pain, you'd receive less pain.

"Normal people can see how good Biden has been."

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor!!!!!!"

The ignorance and poor thinking of Vlad Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin, convinced humans could be conditioned
like dogs, runs through the left wing of political thought and is why we have Joseph Robinette Biden
to deal with simply recycling the errors and mistakes of the Obama years and putting them forth
as new policies.

On every front we see the failures of Biden. There is not one single aspect of his administration
that has any redeeming qualities at all. Not a one!

How good Biden is? WTF do you think that Biden has done that is good?

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

what a hypocrite,you expect them to admit they made a huge mistake when YOU cant even admit Obama was a clone of your hero Bush. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" of the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

Last edited:
On every front we see the failures of Biden. There is not one single aspect of his administration
that has any redeeming qualities at all. Not a one!
Tissue, loser?

I hope you say no. Your butthurt tears are a sweet nectar indeed.

Wait.....you don't know that Biden and his Democrats stole the election????????

You believe (I almost said 'think') that Americans voted for ....what?????????
The fiasco we are witnessing today?????????

The single most fundamental concept in all of Political Science is that people vote their wallet, their pocketbook.

If there is any truth to that dictum, then there is no more demonstrable proof that Biden did not win that election.

Throughout my lifetime the fundamental concept in political science has been that people vote their wallets......

And Trump provided a miracle economy for all Americans.

Either that is proof that Trump actually won, or decades of profundity from academia was wrong.

Working Americans didn’t vote to be taxed into Soviet style poverty:

"...Sanders and Warren have unveiled proposals to partially, or completely, wipe out Americans’ student debt liabilities.
Eliminating all student debt could cost around $1.6 trillion – though the exact price tag is unknown at this point.

... a tax levied on trades of stocks, bonds and derivatives. According to his office, that proposal would raise $2.4 trillion.

Medicare-for-all
An estimate from the Mercatus Center at George Mason University has pegged the cost of Sanders’ bill, which Warren supports, at around $32 trillion.

...the Green New Deal – which calls for massive investments in climate-friendly infrastructure to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to zero by 2050 – could carry costs as high as $93 trillion over the course of 10 years."

Democrats’ freebie wish list: Proposals and price tags

Cost estimates for policies including Medicare for All and free public college.

www.foxbusiness.com

4. "Democrats' New $2.4 Trillion Stimulus Plan"

Democrats' New $2.4 Trillion Stimulus Plan May Reach Vote Next Week

House Democrats are currently preparing a new stimulus package to provide pandemic aid and relief Here's a breakdown of the $2.4 trillion plan.

marketrealist.com

5. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" (German: Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen) is a slogan popularised by Karl Marx in his 1875 Critique of the Gotha Program. The principle refers to free access to and distribution of goods, capital and services.
Origin of the phrase · ‎Debates on the idea · ‎In popular culture · ‎

Want a doggie treat????

The scary part of this crap is that I don't believe that dementia Joe is, in any way, "in charge". All kidding aside, I believe that he is nothing more than a puppet to some group (I have no idea who).

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

Folks, with all due respect, we are in grave trouble here.....it's getting more serious each day...

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Want a doggie treat????

That Salon article is hilarious. Those DemoNazis are upset because Biden isn't anti-semitic enough for them.

Want a doggie treat????

But when a "President" off the United States states that "he is not allowed" to answer questions - who the hell has told him that!?!?! Who is "bigger" than the CiC?

What makes you say that......this????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Well, I think most "clear" thinking Americans understand that he is an old man who is experiencing on-set dementia; which is why those same Americans are stunned when this same old man, who, for better or worse is the President of the United States, states that he is " not allowed" to answer questions.

Jesus, what have we come to in this country!?

Want a doggie treat????
That explanation is in line with what is going on. I think you could have given Biden voters a peek into the future and show them exactly what would happen and most of them would still have voted for him. If they were rational and used normal decision making processes, he wouldn't have gotten elected in the first place. It's truly bizarre.

Forum List

Back