Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

Biden's nominal Presidency is a disaster for Americans and our international friends.

The people that voted for him did so because they thought he was a genuine moderate that would replace the dreaded Donald.

They did not realize that (a) he was eager to make people forget some of his comments in the past (about integrated schools, for example) and (b) he was now too mentally feeble to be his own man. (He even needs written notes to know when to sit down.)

It is an actual Democrat presidency.

The policies are actual Democrat policies

The results are actual Democrat attacks on America and Western Civilization.

Gasoline, inflation, racism, Iran, Israel, spending.......and that's the least of it.

It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against.....

...and you certainly won't claim to have voted for the mess we see as a direct result of the election....

Biden's Presidency: Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden Is Off to a Disastrous Start | National Review

Biden still pitching massive spending plans despite inflation surge​

10 big problems with Joe Biden's foreign policy — and one ...
https://www.salon.com/2021/03/15/10-big-problems-with-joe-bidens-foreign-policy--an

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden's 'Stand Back ...

Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency ...

11 Trillion Reasons To Fear Joe Biden's Presidency

Here us the explanation for a Biden vote.....the only reason:

In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour. “I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,” Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs. “Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?” he asked. “Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Want a doggie treat????

Make no mistake, the 2020 nomination of Joe Biden was no mistake. And I firmly believe that the left didn't actually support Biden.
The left was big on their LGBTBS, anti white male. Someone without racial statements in their past. And the DNC party leadership shoved Biden down the throats of democratic voters. An old straight white male who was established.

The democrat voters got taken, and they don't even realize it.

Make no mistake, the 2020 nomination of Joe Biden was no mistake. And I firmly believe that the left didn't actually support Biden.
The left was big on their LGBTBS, anti white male. Someone without racial statements in their past. And the DNC party leadership shoved Biden down the throats of democratic voters. An old straight white male who was established.

The democrat voters got taken, and they don't even realize it.

Depends what you mean by mistake.

It was certainly illegitimate......I'm gonna post about the coming Moore vs Harper case....a bombshell.

Depends what you mean by mistake.

It was certainly illegitimate......I'm gonna post about the coming Moore vs Harper case....a bombshell.

The election is over. The ballots were certified. Even the supreme court could've overturn it now. Nor would they. The DNC rigged the nomination in favor of Biden just like they did for Hillary.

The election is over. The ballots were certified. Even the supreme court could've overturn it now. Nor would they. The DNC rigged the nomination in favor of Biden just like they did for Hillary.

Wrong.

The Supremes have granted certiorari for the case I mentioned.....and the result will redound on the 2020 election, proving it illegitimate.

No result will be altered, but it will prove it stolen, and result in far cleaner elections, out of the Democrats' paws.

As we begin our descent into this ugly, ersatz authoritarian White Nationalist Theocracy, those of us who had no choice but to vote against it will have to avoid the temptation to say "I told you so".

Pointing at the obvious parallels between the GQP and the Dunning-Kruger Effect just doesn't satisfy, when you see what it's doing to our country. What a damn shame. I thought we were better than this.
There are no parallels, moron. The Trump administration were the good ol days. How can any rational human claim the current administration is better than the Trump administration? It's proof that you and your ilk are all suffering brain damage.

Forum List

Back