odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
safe_image.jpg

Poor kid could be scarred for life.

View attachment 553306

Poor kid could be scarred for life.

One must wonder at the age of the OP and other leftwing members of this board who continue to "sell" such lies to other board members and any American children at large who might happen by and read their posts. The integrity of such leftwing members is non-existent; of that there can be no doubt. Is the posting of such easily debunked lying propaganda simply a matter of the desire to inflame and troll or does it speak to a much deeper and wholly pathological disconnect from reality in which such leftwing board members actually believe the lies they post, contrary to all evident reality . . . right off the tongues of talking heads at such glorious "news" outlets as CNN, MSNBC, the NYT and others?

A part of me—the clinically educated side—wishes to delve down much deeper into the ruined, lost-from-the-world psyches of such individuals. However, the rest of me that wins out today cannot resist the urge to call them out for what they really be: lying cowardly propagandists never worthy for a moment in their lives of calling themselves American.

Get the fuck out of my country and land hard, please, somewhere more suited to your pathetic existence—like, say Rwanda.

One must wonder at the age of the OP and other leftwing members of this board who continue to "sell" such lies to other board members and any American children at large who might happen by and read their posts. The integrity of such leftwing members is non-existent; of that there can be no doubt. Is the posting of such easily debunked lying propaganda simply a matter of the desire to inflame and troll or does it speak to a much deeper and wholly pathological disconnect from reality in which such leftwing board members actually believe the lies they post, contrary to all evident reality . . . right off the tongues of talking heads at such glorious "news" outlets as CNN, MSNBC, the NYT and others?

A part of me—the clinically educated side—wishes to delve down much deeper into the ruined, lost-from-the-world psyches of such individuals. However, the rest of me that wins out today cannot resist the urge to call them out for what they really be: lying cowardly propagandists never worthy for a moment in their lives of calling themselves American.

Get the fuck out of my country and land hard, please, somewhere more suited to your pathetic existence—like, say Rwanda.
I wasn't going to comment on any thread, but you really have pissed me off. You forget that it also is Odanny's country and mine, as well as your's. You have absolutely no right to ever tell another person to leave this country. What the hell is the matter with you?

I wasn't going to comment on any thread, but you really have pissed me off. You forget that it also is Odanny's country and mine, as well as your's. You have absolutely no right to ever tell another person to leave this country. What the hell is the matter with you?

What the hell is the matter with you? Want some candy?

#Triggered #LMFAO

Texas has independent school districts and 100% of the failed schools are in the Democrat congressional districts.
The Dirty Democrats want to teach children left wing hate and racism, but not math, science, history, economics......

Forum List

Back