reading about slavery enrages me

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

Did you know African tribes started the Trans-Atlantic slave trade NOT the Europeans? So Africans deserve at LEAST half the blame for slavery because if they didn't start slavery then it would NEVER have been in America to begin with!! See below:

When we think of slavery, most of us think of the racially based slavery that existed in the United States and ultimately sparked a civil war. Very few Americans know that slavery was common throughout the world as well as in Africa, says Sandra E. Greene, History.

Greene’s research focuses on the history of slavery in West Africa, especially Ghana, where warring political communities in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries enslaved their enemies, and the impact can still be felt today. “Slavery in the United States ended in 1865,” says Greene, “but in West Africa it was not legally ended until 1875, and then it stretched on unofficially until almost World War I. Slavery continued because many people weren’t aware that it had ended, similar to what happened in Texas after the United States Civil War.”

While 11 to 12 million people are estimated to have been exported as slaves from West Africa during the years of the slave trade, millions more were retained in Africa. “It’s not something that many West African countries talk about,” says Greene. “It’s not exactly a proud moment because everyone now realizes that slavery is not acceptable.”

You haven't been paying attention black crybabies do NOT CARE that their own people sold them into slavery, they do not care that it existed in Africa well past when it ended in America. They can not blame whitey for that so only fixate on white run slavery.

Do you realize that if blacks were not brought here that you might not be here now?
You can't justify it. It is twisted that you would even try.
No I can't. Just as I can't justify any maiming or killing of any innocent people.

Maduro enrages me right now. He is cruel to an entire country of innocent people. Venezuelans are being starved and killed every day. There is no one to care for them. But I don't have hate in my heart and just hope and pray that there will be a coup to take him out. Did you know that food and medicine that is being brought over is burned at the border?

Slaves were fed and not all led a cruel life. But many did. This country realized how wrong it was, freed them and gave them citizenship.

Bless those slaves who stayed in the US! I put them on a pedestal. Think of the successful writers, inventers, shop keepers that kept on living her continually in a bad state until the 20th century.

Perhaps you can concentrate on those who made the difference for you! How great they are..Frederick Dounglas, Benjamin Benneker, Phillis Wheatly, Richard Allen, Peter Spencer, Sojourner Truth, and Nat Turner. Praise them for turning their hate into action of blacks and even others.

What a wonderful history of people you have!

These days, such arguments are known as "whataboutism"

You haven't been paying attention black crybabies do NOT CARE that their own people sold them into slavery, they do not care that it existed in Africa well past when it ended in America. They can not blame whitey for that so only fixate on white run slavery.

Dude. there us still slavery going on on every continent. Remember Jeffrey Epstein?

Many of the modern American "blacks" are, in fact, "mixed-race". They are descendats of slave-owners, prostitutes and rapists. So, if there is any sort of discussion about "inherited guilty" we have to remember it.

Do you realize that if blacks were not brought here that you might not be here now?
You can't justify it. It is twisted that you would even try.
No I can't. Just as I can't justify any maiming or killing of any innocent people.

Maduro enrages me right now. He is cruel to an entire country of innocent people. Venezuelans are being starved and killed every day. There is no one to care for them. But I don't have hate in my heart and just hope and pray that there will be a coup to take him out. Did you know that food and medicine that is being brought over is burned at the border?

Slaves were fed and not all led a cruel life. But many did. This country realized how wrong it was, freed them and gave them citizenship.

Bless those slaves who stayed in the US! I put them on a pedestal. Think of the successful writers, inventers, shop keepers that kept on living her continually in a bad state until the 20th century.

Perhaps you can concentrate on those who made the difference for you! How great they are..Frederick Dounglas, Benjamin Benneker, Phillis Wheatly, Richard Allen, Peter Spencer, Sojourner Truth, and Nat Turner. Praise them for turning their hate into action of blacks and even others.

What a wonderful history of people you have!

These days, such arguments are known as "whataboutism"
And the very usage of the term "whataboutism" is a clear sign of hyporisy.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
That's why I loathe and despise DemoKKKrats. They have ALWAYS been the Party of Slavery and hate.

Greg

I kinda wonder then how that MOST of the WORLD can ignore that slavery IS STILL AN ISSUE !!! Lots of guilty parties ignoring THAT fact.. It's just that our minds are so clouded with stupid "outrages" and partisan pissing matches that we dont HAVE the resolve of all those whites who ended MOST of slavery in the world.. We're weaker in morals and commitment than they are by far...

Dude. there us still slavery going on on every continent. Remember Jeffrey Epstein?

Even comparing PAID sexual exploitation to slavery is a mega-stretch..

A study of history shows that slavery was a part of daily life on all continents. Does the thought that some african tribes made there living on slavery bother you also.?. A white english man sold his 13 year old daughter into slavery to pay his debts back in the early 1600s. She was sold at the slave market in Savannah Georgia along with africans. That is how a branch of my family came to america. Its how things were done in those days. Can we really judge the past by todays moral standards?

Forum List

Back