Reactions to: Blacks Listening To White Boomer Music

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Many blacks have not listened to classic rock, soul or C&W white songs, this looks like a good start in better relations in todays divided world.

Many blacks have not listened to classic rock, soul or C&W white songs, this looks like a good start in better relations in todays divided world.

I don't get these cultural shock vids. Maybe, cause I was a head, back in the early 70s, and traveled many circles among many groups, listening and having a good time, in the south.

I don't get these cultural shock vids. Maybe, cause I was a head, back in the early 70s, and traveled many circles among many groups, listening and having a good time, in the south.

I figure all the divisions and hate going around, it is not a good thing to see some kind of unity or appreciation for each other even if only in song?

Last edited:
1973 same year Jim Croce died in plane crash, she nailed it with her thoughts on Jim and hi\s time of death and this song.

1973 same year Jim Croce died in plane crash, she nailed it with her thoughts on Jim and hi\s time of death and this song.

This may be my favorite video reactions now, based on the close relationship this couple has and understanding of whats important in life, great reaction.

New Topics

Forum List

Back