Reaching out to the other side

I wonder how my progressive and liberal friends would devise a strategy to bring this lady back to sanity. I know that she isnt the only one out there but their presence in the community is a threat to democracy and freedom.

I am sure my conservative friends would be happy to lose her. Her loony views drag the GOP down.

The left didn't consider these women crazy. That is disturbing as well.
1632494073219.png

even human trafficking that included minors that would have been sold into sex slave rings and transported across the country and out of the Port of Houston for destinations like the Middle East and so on,
If its happening in Houston its also happening in London right under Tommy’s nose

He should worry about his own country and stay the hell out of ours

Well you made the claim so I thought that you could explain it. Oh well.
I posted a picture of people dressed as vaginas, I have no idea why people would dress as vaginas, just as I have no idea why the women in the video said what she said. There are loons on both sides of the aisle, would you agree?

I posted a picture of people dressed as vaginas, I have no idea why people would dress as vaginas, just as I have no idea why the women in the video said what she said. There are loons on both sides of the aisle, would you agree?
It would be absurd not to agree. However the example you gave is not a good one.

I wonder how my progressive and liberal friends would devise a strategy to bring this lady back to sanity. I know that she isnt the only one out there but their presence in the community is a threat to democracy and freedom.

I am sure my conservative friends would be happy to lose her. Her loony views drag the GOP down.

Doesn't sound too much different than all the loony lefties who screamed for four years that Trump didn't win.

Kansas? Doesn't the left have enough on their plate without reaching out to some babe who has the floor in a county in Kansas? Nobody seems to care that the former governor of NY is responsible for about 10,000 nursing home deaths.

Forum List

Back